SWEP trouble?

Hello everyone, this may be a stupid question, but I don’t know why it is doing this. When my gamemode starts, the standard 9mm pistol’s model is the m249 from css. However, it acts exactly like the pistol. However, if I switch to the m249 and switch back, it is the appropriate model. Anyone have any idea why this is occuring?

Its probably the player:SelectWeapon() function. and if you don’t have it then you should probably add it.

I didn’t have it, but it worked before doing a little weapon modding and I am unsure what I changed to make it different. Adding it did not fix the issue. Any other ideas?

Edit: Found a fix just by messin around. I don’t know why it happened, but whatever weapon was last purchased would be the model of the first weapon equipped until the user changed to the improper model weapon and switched back. I tried to use player:selectweapon() for the pistol (as I thought only this happened to the pistol, which is incorrect and happens to all weapons). This had no effect on the issue. However, when the player is given each weapon for each round, I call to select it. This eliminates the problem and is unnoticeable by users. So, although direct use of player:selectweapon() was not the solution, without your help I would not have solved the problem. So thank you TB :slight_smile: