Sweps Works but are Invisible! Why?

Im using FAS 2 on a TTT server, and everything is ok! Except the model, that is invisible! Everything works but this, can someone save me?

How it is defined the model on a FAS 2 swep VS an ordinary TTT swep:

FAS2

SWEP.VM = "models/weapons/view/rifles/ak47.mdl"
SWEP.WM = "models/weapons/w_ak47.mdl"
SWEP.WorldModel   = "models/weapons/w_rif_ak47.mdl"

TTT working model

SWEP.ViewModel = "models/weapons/cstrike/c_rif_m4a1.mdl"
SWEP.WorldModel	 = "models/weapons/w_rif_m4a1.mdl"

TTT uses the actual normal GMod defined variables to set the View/World models, and uses the in-built counter-strike models so that everyone (with the game) can see the models. My guess is that FAS2 uses custom models, which you likely haven’t made people download.

Unfortunately thats not the case =/ Ive got all the models installed on my GMOD (Those weapons actualy works just fine on Sandbox GM with appearing models) and still invisible… Maybe the rendering scheme of the Sandbox differs from the TTT? If people help me to make this work I will release it here on facepunch (if the FAS 2 creator authorizes me)

I’d suggest sending LEETNOOB, the creator, a PM to see if he knows what’s up. I’ve found a couple of people trying to do this and they’ve encountered the exact same problem. If he helps you, it would be useful to post in this thread for people who search for the solution.

if you have them doesn’t mean a client will have downloaded it too, ask a friend to connect and ask if he’s downloading models or not.

Sent him a message, hope he answers =/

Late reply but having this problem right now with FAS2 on my custom gamemode that is based on the base gamemode. Any idea why this is happening? FAS2 is the only weapon mod on my server that is invisible.