Tactical Weapons.

Current version: FINAL which means that it is NOT being updated anymore, and is outdated since summer of 2008.

FORGET ABOUT TACTICAL WEAPONS! MOVE ON TO CONDITION SWEPS (A project I’m currently working on)!

Link to Condition SWEPs:
http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=720044

Very nice set of weapons.

Thanks ;).

Edit:

So, does Colt M1911 is like a ‘Tactical Weapon’ ? If most people will say yes, then in the update i’ll add it.

You have to give credit to Night-Eagle, at least, he’s the one that made all the SWEPS…

Anyways very nice pack of SWEPS.

Sure thing ;).

Edit:

What the f*** ?! CHEESY LARD IS BANNED?! I think someone’s hacked his account!

Don’t we have enough M4s? Other’n that, decent job.

Ah man, wheres the funny rating when you need it?

Lol.

Bookmarked and downloaded. :slight_smile:

Thank you ;).

:confused:

freaken classic

Erm, guess that was some other guy :D.

Not too bad. Better than most 5-Seconders.

Thank you :).

Why waste your time with these? Try and make these guns different than every single swep ever made.

How bout you make them have togglable lasers or have them shoot lasers.

Try and make something that looks like it took a little effort to make.

They have silencers, at least. That’s something.

Yeah, but the code wasn’t by him. The only thing he did was hex the models and then change the models front Night Eagle’s CSE SWEPS. But he did give credit…

A colt 1911A1 with a laser pointer and a silencer IS a tactical gun. Make it! :v:

Okay, I’ll try :).

Edit:

Okay, found only a colt model (USP) which will have a toggleable silencer, unfortinately, there’s no laser (but that’s not a big deal eh?).

Edit:

Sorry dude, colt model sucks, it’s not very nice, but I found a great model which will be released in an update/patch/whatever.

Edit:

Update released :

Edit:

PC Camp, I’m not a skilled lua scripter, like others say :
I know what to change there and that but I dunno yet how to make toggleable lasers, and how to make a SWEP to shoot a laser. If you atleast can and WOULD help me out with that, then thanks, if no, it’s not your problem what kind of sweps I create.