So, I was assigned a little school project to make a comic related to World War I. After checking a small list of “topics” for us to choose from, I selected to base my story upon Alvin York, one of the most famed war heroes in the history of the United States. Of course, having absolutely no skill in drawing whatsoever, I proceeded to procure my comic with tools on hand, a la Garry’s Mod.
At first I thought that Garry’s Mod would make making this project extremely easy (seeing as how I’ve barely made anything with it). However, to my absolute dismay, I found a ton of things (namely ragdoll posing) to be really quite difficult. Thankfully, NPC’s solved that problem somewhat brilliantly. Anyways, the comic turned out not as good as I wanted: I had about 8 hours to start and complete it. As a result, the story got rushed, some posing wasn’t up to par with what I wanted, the dialogue is par from expectations, and I practically got no time in to really edit the images one at a time. Mm. It is what it is.
(Click, Right click > View Image, or Right click > Open Image in New Tab)
> It’s 8.5 x 121 inches (a k a, 10 feet tall)
> I used 4 maps, one of which is pure chroma green.
> Photoshop, photoshop, photoshop.
> Alvin York. (<- linky linky linky)