Taunts not working for P2 Chell model on custom gamemode

So I’m working on a gamemode and it’s pretty bare right now, but I created a few player classes. I set them all up pretty much the same for now except the loadout and model/hands. I made chat commands for the taunts/gestures that you can do in console, such as “act dance” and etc. They all work fine and go into the 3rd person taunt camera for all my player classes except the Chell class I set up using the new Portal 2 Chell model. With the Chell model it just goes into 3rd person for a split second and then goes back into first person and doesn’t seem to play the gesture at all. I have tried the gestures with the P2 Chell model in sandbox and it works perfectly. I think it has something to do with the server console printing this…

Model missing: models/player/p2_chell.mdl

But everything else with the model is fine.

Here’s the player_class code if it helps, but it’s identical to the other classes other than the DisplayName, PlayerModel and ViewModelHands.

AddCSLuaFile()
DEFINE_BASECLASS( "player_default" )
local PLAYER = {} 

--
-- Creates a Taunt Camera
--
PLAYER.TauntCam = TauntCamera()

PLAYER.DisplayName            = "Chell"
--
-- See gamemodes/base/player_class/player_default.lua for all overridable variables
--

PLAYER.WalkSpeed             = 200        -- How fast to move when not running
PLAYER.RunSpeed                = 300        -- How fast to move when running
PLAYER.CrouchedWalkSpeed     = 0.3        -- Multiply move speed by this when crouching
PLAYER.DuckSpeed            = 0.3        -- How fast to go from not ducking, to ducking
PLAYER.UnDuckSpeed            = 0.3        -- How fast to go from ducking, to not ducking
PLAYER.JumpPower            = 150        -- How powerful our jump should be
PLAYER.CanUseFlashlight     = true        -- Can we use the flashlight
PLAYER.MaxHealth            = 100        -- Max health we can have
PLAYER.StartHealth            = 100        -- How much health we start with
PLAYER.StartArmor            = 0        -- How much armour we start with
PLAYER.DropWeaponOnDie        = false        -- Do we drop our weapon when we die
PLAYER.TeammateNoCollide     = true        -- Do we collide with teammates or run straight through them
PLAYER.AvoidPlayers            = true        -- Automatically swerves around other players
PLAYER.UseVMHands            = true        -- Uses viewmodel hands

--
-- Set up the network table accessors
--
function PLAYER:SetupDataTables()

BaseClass.SetupDataTables( self )

end

function PLAYER:Init()        

end

function PLAYER:Loadout()

self.Player:RemoveAllAmmo()

self.Player:Give( "weapon_fists" )        

self.Player:SwitchToDefaultWeapon()

end

--
-- Called when the player spawns
--
function PLAYER:Spawn()

BaseClass.Spawn( self )
    self.Player:SetModel( "models/player/p2_chell.mdl" )

end

--
-- Return true to draw local (thirdperson) camera - false to prevent - nothing to use default behaviour
--
function PLAYER:ShouldDrawLocal() 

if ( self.TauntCam:ShouldDrawLocalPlayer( self.Player, self.Player:IsPlayingTaunt() ) ) then return true end

end

--
-- Allow player class to create move
--
function PLAYER:CreateMove( cmd )

if ( self.TauntCam:CreateMove( cmd, self.Player, self.Player:IsPlayingTaunt() ) ) then return true end

end

--
-- Allow changing the player's view
--
function PLAYER:CalcView( view )

if ( self.TauntCam:CalcView( view, self.Player, self.Player:IsPlayingTaunt() ) ) then return true end

-- Your stuff here

end

function PLAYER:GetHandsModel()

return { model = "models/weapons/c_arms_chell.mdl", skin = 0, body = "0000000" }

end

player_manager.RegisterClass( "player_chell", PLAYER, "player_default" )