TCB [PvPNightsWeekends|Drops|Econ|InstCrft|DoorShare|No Sleep]

net.connect 208.100.19.235:28055

TCB’s server is a constantly evolving, medium population 50-slot server. We’re not opposed to installing mods and often consult with our user community to see what they’d find useful. We’re also experienced in modifying and developing code to implement functionality that our userbase requests.

We’ve also got a few unique aspects to the server:

Active administration: we have both a ticket system and active admins that are around to help you should you become stuck, have a question, suggestion or complaint

Admins do not PVP: though you’ll see some impressive structures (player made), we have a no-admin-PVP policy. Often an admin will play it straight but it still gives an impression of impropriety if you’re being headshot by someone who can spawn their own weapons and armor.

Several Oxide mods installed: aside from what’s in the title we’ve got bounties, location, death messages, polls, raffles, loot table modifications to limit C4 and high-grade gear, and more

If you’re looking for a unique rust experience check us out. You won’t be disappointed.

net connect 208.100.19.235:28055

http://toprustservers.com/banner/default/635

Awesome Server

i think i should own 100% of this server considering you’re using my name

Haha strange coincidence, but if Bachman Turner Overdrive calls with a complaint we’ll definitely rebrand. :smile:

i’m on the phone with my lawyers

I honestly can’t tell if you’re joking or not at this point, but I’m just going to assume that you are. :v:

Awesome server, I love it to death and i know the owner very well!, and in no way is this server copyrighted by the other guy!!!

Hey Chewy - word is the server might be changing hosts in the near future. Any chance a heads up could be given a couple days in advance when the world will be copied?