A new Gamic revolving around a Pyro & a Bear named Steve. Cause the name Steve must be applied to every talking animal on the planet.
- Idea came from the Pyro’s beanie. The beanie is a kids hat and the hat somehow traced to this gamic idea.
- Yes, a reference to the Jarate comic and my Servers characters.
- I had to go to an Australian slang website just to make the Sniper more authentic
- The relationship is indeed a quite obvious one. The Pyro is an enemy against the Spy and the Snipers and the Engie are the main targets for the Spy. So that is why the Sniper & the Engie are friendly toward the Pyro.
- The cover page is the 2nd time I showed the entire Bravo team. The first time is in the Medigun Abuse cover. Why are they fishing for Heavies cannot be explained.
- References to Sunday paper comics are: Calvin & Hobbes, The Far Side, and Garfield.
- The reason that the Heavy didn’t had his Football Helmet during Lunch time is because who eats while wearing a hat? That’s so unformal (and so is cutting up imaginary hamburgers with an axe).
- The toilet joke is from Yu-Gi-Oh! the Abridged Series. Apologies to LittleKuriboh.
- The Americans Win joke is kinda taken from Xanatos’ Source Wars The Hidden vs. Day of Defeat: Source video. Apologies to the group and anyone else associated with the video.
- This is in fact my last Video Games Original Gamic for the Summer. I’m now going to focus on Servers Season 3 and that only.
Stay tuned NEXT week for Servers Season 3 after nearly 1 year of no Servers.