TeamPlayerGaming.com Rust Server is Live! PvP, Mature Admins.

TeamPlayerGaming Rust Server - Rust++ Enabled
Connection Info: 208.115.227.138:28065

Sleepers, fall damage on, Air Drops, PvP, Modded loot tables for rarity of high value items.

We are a new team oriented 100 max player PvP server. Currently, community members are playing regularly and we are looking for some new joiners. We are friendly, and hostile, it all depends, we like to provide a good mix. Since our server new, you can expect to join and build up your base without getting raided to hell and back by community members, we understand how that feels. But, do expect straight up PvP action in the radioactive zones (and elsewhere, there are eyes everywhere)! Gotta earn that base you know! As time goes on, the gloves can come off accordingly.

Please join us. http://www.teamplayergaming.com/rust/

Server has recently been wiped. Decay is currently “off”, but that could change with a community vote.

I was just on this server today. They had a fresh wipe recently and it was packed full of action! Some of the guys helped me get started, I will be playing here from now on. Look for me if you join and I will help you out. They also have a TS channel where I could ask questions and joke around.

Wiped 2/15! Now is a good time to get in. Only a couple of small groups have built up, and they are looking for some PvP. Lots of good real estate left to build a nice base and get yourself set up for some battles.

Decay re-instated.

Still chugging along. Peaking at about 8 players in the evening (Eastern time). Still looking for more population. If your looking for a server where you can PvP with respectful mature adversaries, please give us a try. Regulars actively help new spawns but fully expect to be engaged when looting high value areas. If your tired of joining a server where you cant even get a 1X up without getting killed for your rock, or tired of low pop servers where all the occupants are in a bromance, please consider stopping by and trying us out.

TeamPlayerGaming Rust Server - Rust++ Enabled
Connection Info: 208.115.227.138:28065