Teaser for BLU Comics #2!

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/4003/comicrdi.jpg

[editline]04:01AM[/editline]

PS the blu voice is the Announcer

Looks quite good. Though, there are a few grammatical mistakes.

Good to know someone likes it, anyone else?

Horrible punctutation. Too many commas and in random places, and you’re exclamation mark-happy, which I for one don’t like. Even so, the verbal style of the comic, just almost unconnected simple sentences, doesn’t appeal to me.

The posing is good though, as well as the faceposing, and the angles, so visually it’s all tip top. I especially like the soldier screaming at the soldiers with different hats.

[editline]03:27PM[/editline]

Horrible punctutation. Too many commas and in random places, and you’re exclamation mark-happy, which I for one don’t like. Even so, the verbal style of the comic, just almost unconnected simple sentences, doesn’t appeal to me.

The posing is good though, as well as the faceposing, and the angles, so visually it’s all tip-top. I especially like the soldier screaming at the soldiers with different hats.

Well for the actual issue 2 will improve the Speech as i am going to plan out my script instead of tapping it all out on the fly

OK, good. That is what it looked like, not especially a bad job, just a hasty one, all written in five minutes.

In that case I’m looking forward to it.

ironically it was done hastily at 4am

Looks good, interesting storyline so far, but could use some proof-reading. There’s a few, too many, commas, and an overabundance of exclamation points. Other than that, not bad.

Holy shit your posing improved.

[editline]10:50AM[/editline]

YOU CAN EVEN DO CROSS-ARMED POSES.

Even I can’t do that.

I need to practice my cross arm poses.

Posing is alright, face posing pretty good as well. However, the camera angles are fairly boring, its very important (if you want to make a proper comic) that you drastically change camera angles as much as possible. Also, I hope that this was intended as a semi-serious comic, otherwise I’d like to see some better comedic writing that this.

The intro was intended as funny ha ha cocks in fire(And vice versa) but the rest was srsbeanz

Comic 2 is in progress, done the intro, now the rest.