Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Here’s a little something that I ported mainly because I wanted to see 'em done for Garry’s Mod – it’s the main characters from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles! Ported directly from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up for the Wii, this model pack contains Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello, Raphael, Splinter and Shredder, complete with faceposing, eyeposing (where applicable) and fingerposing. The turtles themselves have a couple of extra skins I’ve whipped up to add their pupils like in the TMNT movie (which were removed from the game sometime in development), and also an extra set of textures for their original red bandanas.

These models are best used in conjunction with the the Joint Tool, as there are various bones that are used for their arm/knee pads, etc. that I can’t just simply ragdoll. Additionally, if the physics-based cloth is too finicky, I’ve included a second set of ragdolls without that so it could be posed with the Joint Tool instead.

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3300314839834484302/3C55D43A5BD7CA7ACE5CBFEAEA04CB9EC45E1011/[/t]
[t]http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/3300314839834496301/97EEDE1C14FDDA85281BCAE5CA37433D45CEDD87/

There are a couple of problems with the models, such as Splinter and Shredder’s middle, ring and pinky fingers being on the same bone set (“citizen” hands, if you will), the thumbs are a bit finicky (I can never seem to get those right…), and Splinter has some holes in his head if you look at it at the right angle, but most of those aren’t really my fault. I’ll try to fix the former two at some point in time, but not right now as I’ve been wanting to get the pack released in a usable state as soon as they were done. Additionally, I’ll be working on getting the other characters and outfits from the same game ported at a later time.

Download:
Garry’s Mod
Source Filmmaker

Wow, these look really cool, I have seen some of the TMNT models in GMod and I do have to say these ones are way smoother. I love these and I hope you continue fixing them :slight_smile:

Huh, very interesting, wonder what I can do with em…

half life 2, countless underground tunnels i’m sure something will come up.

Thread theme:

Very nice. Too bad Miyamoto Usagi didn’t appear in that game.

Rev up those ninja poses.

RTB you’re so awesome.

Nice:quagmire: