I would need some help on this project,im working on im not good with source.so ill need someone to models compile them for gmod,the other area of help i would need with is retexturing and reassembly i posted earlier about this.
ok a list of files in the archives.
data301 - characters’ base models (no hair, no clothing)
data302 - misc junk
data303 - misc junk
data304 - misc thugs, a few characters from story mode, art
data305 - Paul, Law, Lei, King, Yoshimitsu,
data306 - Nina, Hwoarang, Xiaoyu, Christie, Jin
data307 - Julia, Kuma, Bryan, Heihachi, Kazuya
data308 - Lee, Steve, Craig, Mokujin, Eddy, Jack6
data309 - Roger, Anna, Wang, Ganryu, Asuka, Bruce
data310 - Baek, Devil Jin, Raven, Feng, Armor King, Lili
data311 - Sergei, Bob, Zafina, Miguel, Leo
data312 - Azazel, Lars, Alisa, NANCY.
Characters files will be in the same order as in this list. So, for example, if you start cycling through the NMDs of data310, the first 200 files or so will be parts of Baek, then, another ~200 files of Devil Jin. An so on.
The files that you’ll encounter in data305 -> data312 can be divided in the following categories:
- body parts with no diffuse textures (green bump maps are displayed by Noesis instead)
- each body part is immediately followed by 1-3 files that contain sets of diffuse textures for that part
- junk files with data that Noesis probably doesn’t understand (a single gray triangle is displayed)
- miscellaneous hairstyles (usually with no textures - some shared texture is used for those, I guess)
- a full character in a t-pose usually finalizes the set of files for that character
Half of the characters are not present in a form of a single model - so you’ll have to assemble them from parts.
For instance, there isn’t a full default t-pose model of Lars Alexandersson (just a few goofy ones with a half-moon over Lars’ head). But at the same time there is a full default 1p model of Alisa Boskonovitch.
and heres the issue i have with 3dsmax dumping me textures arghh!!.
AND IF YOU QUOTE OP I WILL KILL YOU.