Tell me when you rekt people as a solo player.

Lots of people are scared like shit being a solo, and having no chance. What, because of bases? Where pvp fights in the wild have gone? All I see is crying about solo being lame, while it is just the base part, should matter far less.

Let me tell my badass enter in rust, also showing how much first experiences matter in multi games:
I was playing on a cracked legacy server, barely even knowing the map yet. I found my way to one of the radtowns, getting a pistol. I was heading north the road at night, when I suddenly saw 2 kevlar/cloth guys with machine guns, and lasers, who started chasing me down. I hid in the grass (heard it? Grass has a purpose), and shot down both relying on the lasers, got their plenty of stuff, which did not even fit in my inventory. One pistol vs 2 armored m4. Not long after that, I bought the game.

So, dear crying lonewolves: Rust is a PVP, where you can shoot 10 people alone, if you aim right. Its not like tf2, one bullet can be lethal, its not a stat-game, its a skill game. You cannot match them good enough in the open? Then you are a lame faggot, and should not. Everyone is a unique player, thus teams being nerfed means, that some players hLots of people are scared like shit being a solo, and having no chance. What, because of bases? Where pvp fights in the wild have gone? All I see is crying about solo being lame, while it is just the base part, should matter far less.

Let me tell my badass enter in rust, also showing how much first experiences matter in multi games:
I was playing on a cracked legacy server, barely even knowing the map yet. I found my way to one of the radtowns, getting a pistol. I was heading north the road at night, when I suddenly saw 2 kevlar/cloth guys with machine guns, and lasers, who started chasing me down. I hid in the grass (heard it? Grass has a purpose), and shot down both relying on the lasers, got their plenty of stuff, which did not even fit in my inventory. One pistol vs 2 armored m4. Not long after, I bought the game.

So, dear crying lonewolves: Rust is a PVP, where you can shoot 10 people alone, if you aim right. Its not like tf2, one bullet can be lethal, its not a stat-game, its a skill game. You cannot match them good enough in the open? Then you are a lame faggot, and should not. Everyone is a unique player, thus teams being nerfed means, that some player gains disadvantage. Players are equal as it is now. Teaming is realistic, and realistically more stronger.

What, you still farming for the next layer of armored walls near your base? Get the fuck out, and shoot em before the circle closes, and you find yourself in a siege (go play reign of kings btw, that is a siege game). You will never get better, if you blueprint everything instead of gaining it by killing people who are carrying it.

Did this even make any sense? All I get from this is: “I am hard core. You should be hard core.”

This post if pretty funny. OP you messed up and repeated some paragraphs.

I think you have a point, but even if you are bad at PvP you can still be smart and solo in Rust. Nothing to be afraid of.

seems someone ate their weetbix this morning

Yeah. I did not intended to brag. Not counting that one, I almost always suck in combat.

:yarr: