Testing out new server, need admins and ideas.

Hello,

I’m trying out a new community server named “Rules of Engagement”. The title says it all. I’m trying to bring in some discipline to my server but not take away any more fun than a “no raid” server.

The rules are-
#1 You can only fire if fired upon first. (This will be disputed a lot, but must be in place at first)
#2 Absolutely no Shoot on Site. (Unless shot at first, or rule #4)
#3 Yelling “Friendly” means they are friendly, leave them alone.
#4 You can post signs within reason of your home that states you will shoot on site, you must make sure the signs can be seen all around your home. (No trespassing :slight_smile: )
#5 Raiding can only be done Fri-Sun after 9pm Eastern. (At first this will try to get rid of night raids)
Any rule breaking will result in permaban. Thank you.”

Obviously this is going to be a trial server. As always, there will be trolls and people who don’t follow the rules.
Maybe if this ever gets popular enough, there could be a White List.

So. I need admins to enforce these rules. I’m looking for players that agree with what this server is trying to do and want to be at the start when we get going. If you don’t agree and want to be admin, don’t ask.

If anyone is interested, please respond here. This will be a lot of hard work, but the end result will be a server that many would enjoy :slight_smile:

Thank you,

LootBox

This is NOT server advertisement as far as I understand the rules. This post is about finding friendly players that want to build up a server. I’m not trying to get anyone to play/go to this server and didn’t state that. I only stated my ideas and need of help.

Cool idea man, this is actually pretty smart. Give the newbies a little air to breath :slight_smile:
I would love to help

Is it modded or vanilla?

There is a notice screen plug in thing I’ve seen on some servers with their server rules. Will you being using it?

Thank you. Please add me on Steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198066237881/

[editline]18th September 2015[/editline]

This will be Vanilla. I’m not sure if you can use some mods, if any on the community side. I have used that mod before though. I would love to put that in so players can type /rules to re read them again.