Texture Glitches Involving Pointshop and ttt.

Errors:
a) Every time my server changes level, the player models that are available to buy, are completely black or they will be a different color than they should be. Then when the round changes, the models are back to normal with no texture errors.
b) Secondly, whenever someone is picked to be a traitor, their player model changes to the default for the ttt map, no idea why or how. (This happens every round unlike error a.

Screenshots
What the models looks like with the glitch.

Without:

**If you know anything about this, please help! **

The “Glitch” is that those playermodels do not support Player Model colors, but TTT tries to use them anyway.

Ok. Do you know how i would fix this problem? Do i need to get new playermodels?

ttt_playercolor_mode 0

In server.cfg

Update:
Found this out on the internet and the colour problem is fixed now!
But… i still have a problem in which the traitor is reset to the default player model at the start of every round.

I still have the new problem of which whenever someone is picked to be a traitor, their player model changes to the default for the ttt map. Does anyone know why this happens?

Seriously, nobody knows why this happens?

Are you using the latest pointshop? If not go download the latest version. Otherwise check the timers that are being used to set the model.