Texture request

I’ve been trying to make a texture for the Garrys Mod material tool. It won’t display properly and I think I’ve messed up the vtf/vmt files somehow. I was wondering if someone could make a proper vtf/vmt for me. I’m including a link to the targa files I used to make the texture. The texture in question is this emote : 3. One in standard black the other in white for contraptions with dark props.

UPDATED files in a 7zip archive(I realized I didn’t modify the alpha channel so now its really transparent)
Thank you for your time.

Bump: I’ve got it to be selectable in the materials tool options, problem is its icon is purple checkerboard. Whats worse is when I go to use it the prop becomes invisible and console starts spamming this error:
Material kitty lips does not support vertex format used by the mesh (maybe missing fields or mismatched vertex compression?), mesh will not be rendered. Grab a programmer!

Edit: Got it! borrowed .vmt code from PHX but it works now. Now to tweak it. Sorry for this noobish thread. Moderators feel free to delete this thread.