Textures with my Gmod on servers

I’ve been meaning a lot to find out what’s truly wrong with my Garry’s Mod. It’s been around 3 days since this started and I can’t figure any of it out. Now I’m not sure if it’s anything that’s conflicting and such and it is why I have now gone as far as to ask for help here at Facepunch forums. Now what’s the matter?: I’ve had gmod for a while and I’ve never had problems with CSS and textures and such due to me having every Valve made game which allowed to gather pretty much every texture needed for most servers. In particular however ever since these past few days, I’ve developed some sort of problems with my textures in Multiplayer servers. For each server I’ve downloaded there content, had every game checked for making sure they’re installed (The Valve Games I have connect to Gmod), and have reinstalled gmod and reinstalled some addons and not all of them but generally have removed them and added them back. I am truly out of ideas and really need the best help I can. I keep thinking it’s either the server itself with me in particular of CSS on it’s own conflicting on multiplayer and no singleplayer. If anyone, absolutely anyone can help I’d be very privileged. I just can keep playing gmod like this:

If you have errors it is probably because the server has not made all the necessary addons available to the players. If you have Half-Life 2 and Counter-Strike: Source mounted on your game, this should be enough for a large majority of servers.

It’s only been seen on two servers I’ve been on where most of it’s missing textures. I’ll take into consideration and find a solution from this :+1: If anyone else has other ideas let me know.

1 Like