TFA CS:GO

http://vgy.me/7INqoW.jpg

All CS:GO guns on original shaders, animations, and RT Scopes. Original damage values, recoil values, etc. are kept as well.

For devs, here’s a skin pack template:

How did you go about porting the original animations?

and if you have csgo already do you need to download the material packs

Jesus Christ, go away Fredrika. And yes, you need to download the material packs as CS:GO uses VTF format 7.5, which GMod doesn’t support.

good job! I have textures for these burreid somewhere that aren’t near as massive. I’ll upload them if I ever find them.

I’ll be happy to incorporate if they look as good or better :slight_smile:

[editline]10th October 2015[/editline]

SFM

These are amazing! As a sidenote, I have something that may be of help to you regarding your weapons and especially their spray patterns, a buddy of mine developed a completely versatile spray pattern that emulates cs:go 1to1. I added you to talk to you about it.

damn… Time to change guns, which I already did last week :stuck_out_tongue: Well done!

it would also be great if you could disable those stattrak counters.

It looks like statrack saves client side. Do other clients spectating that person see the counter?

I love you

Spectating clients will just see their own numbers, as I didn’t feel it was worth the trouble to make them sync.

[editline]11th October 2015[/editline]

I’ll work on it.

Edit:

Added an options menu and convar to disable stattrack readers. I’ll just add a button to reset your stattrack counter, and then upload.

Sounds great, can’t wait :3

Update complete

It keeps all the original values…so the max spread on the USP-S is 10? What the FUCK Valve?

Is there anyway you can make the AWP less accurate when noscoping and moving? It’s almost dead center when running or walking.

Great addon! Those weapons are really satisfying. (at least for me)

I’ve found a some problems with the addon though:

• I get this lua error when I click for the first time the restriction button from SWEP Base Settings, in the option tab.

[TFA Base] lua/autorun/tfa_base_commands.lua:430: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
  1. pairs - [C]:-1
   2. func - lua/autorun/tfa_base_commands.lua:430
    3. FillViaFunction - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/spawnmenu/controlpanel.lua:100
     4. FillViaTable - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/spawnmenu/controlpanel.lua:89
      5. ActivateTool - lua/includes/modules/spawnmenu.lua:291
       6. DoClick - gamemodes/sandbox/gamemode/spawnmenu/toolpanel.lua:82
        7. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:218

• The muzzleflash doesn’t “stick” with the weapons muzzle when you’re moving the mouse, check the video below.

Also are you planning about adding the Zeus and any kind of throwables in the future? If so that would be cool.

Tempted to make Facepunch skins for all the guns :v:

I’m overhauling the base to use a custom viewmodel and fix those issues, among other things.

I really like how well the addon is shaping up, it looks much better than those other CSGO weapon packs and performs much better. But I really hope that as development for the addon continues that the weapons feel much more like they do in CSGO. I’d love to have CSGO weapons on DarkRP or PERP servers.