Thanks Garry!

At one point I made myself a Gmod virus simply as a test. It basically deleted all text files in the data/advdupe and data/advdupe2 folder. I was never going to release it obviously, I only made it as a test. The fact that your latest update has broken Advanced Duplicator 2 (which FYI is a lot better than your duplicator) rendering everyone’s hard work useless means you’ve basically done the work for me. Thanks Garry!
-Nortonv8

(User was permabanned for this post ("If you have a problem then report the issue, this doesn't help" - garry))

Garry’s “update” has broken a lot. Just go complain about it in the Steampipe thread, although he’ll still ignore you anyways.

(User was permabanned for this post ("If you have a problem then report the issue, this doesn't help" - garry))

Yeah, let’s all piss on garry because he created a development version for people to test the steamcmd files before the official launch and you didn’t test it and something got fucked up that you could have reported and gotten fixed before the official launch.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/epic-jackie-chan-template.png

Oh Mod, I’m sorry, don’t ban me for meme reply! D:

(User was banned for this post ("meme reply on purpose" - postal))

It’s not a meme the picture doesn’t have text!

No such thing as a gmod virus unless you can prove “That their is” file.Deleting in data/ is not a virus, it’s you being an idiot!

I’m pretty sure that a file/program that damages/deletes files without your intervention counts as a virus.