Thanks to everyone who believed in me.

Thanks to everyone who believed in me, I got a second account in rust. A friend used my account improperly, behind my back. He apologized and bought me another account. I said I was not hacking.

Thanks to everyone who helped me.

No one believes in you.

I call shenanigans

If this is true grats on getting the 2nd account out of someone.

I never believed in you and this topic just strengthens my disbelief.

“A friend used my account improperly, behind my back. He apologized and bought me another account. I said I was not hacking.”

Translation: “I used hax on my account, was banned and now regret it. Rust is such a great game that I registered a new account and purchased another copy.”

Furthermore, if your story was true (it’s not), you’re not much of a friend…or you’re incredibly stupid.

A.) You’re not a good friend: Why would you leave your friend alone at your house long enough to download, install and play Rust with hacks? You’re not much of a host…what were you doing while your “friend” was doing all of this?

B.) You’re stupid: Why would you give your “friend” the password to your account so he can log on at his house and download hax?

If your story were true (it’s not), then there are only the two scenarios that could have happened. So, are you a bad friend or stupid?