the admin wearing invisable cloth and using C4 blow everyone house and using bad language

net.connect 192.200.111.162:28105 this server’ admin wearing invisable cloth and using C4 blow everyone house and using bad language to talk to everyone

Are you saying he is using his server players as slaves?

no
we are building our house ,2 of invisable guys just outside and using C4 blow up every thing,and shoting us, we are argue about this thing with them ,then ban us

Some server owners are just racist, I’ve seen admin abuse against brazilians and koreans and the japanese… then again there are the other server owners who are 14 year olds with mom and dad’s paypal account out to ruin everyone’s day.

Just be thankful he showed his true colors now and not later. Go to another server and enjoy.

I rather have a 14 year old admin then a 18-22 year old admin. The biggest d-bags are usually around that age.

But then again just move to an other server until you find one with some sane admins. Only way for them to learn is to have no players.

There are servers where the admins do not screw around with their abilities, the one I admin for instance but not going to advertise in the wrong area of the forums so if you want the net.connect just pm me.

try us out
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1352056