The Adventues of Steampunk Hoovy (Trailer)

This is going to be my most worked on project to date!

If anyone would like to help, let me know.

Oh wow.

Wow.

Alright, this is gonna take awhile.

First off, DO NOT USE WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER FOR MORE THAN EDITING CLIPS INTO THE RIGHT PLACES!
WMM sucks ass, and unless you get an amazing font with perfect timing, it’s not going to work for titles. and the screen effects (Like the black and white) are just as bad.

And honestly, there wasn’t much steampunk about this. GMod has yet to get good steampunk models, so you should probably wait. Another thing, why is there the same damn shot of the floating islands taking up almost the entirety of the trailer?

But, your ambitious, and I like that. So go for it. But at least take this into consideration.

I mean… it wasn’t really anything, just a rotating catmull-rom camera around a map that you didn’t even create. I guess the end was cool but it was WAAAAYYYY too long, 2 minutes and 36 seconds? should have been 30 seconds to a minute.

That soundtrack sounds familiar… where is it from again?

>WMM
Welcome to the mass that is shitty youtube videos thinking its SERIOUS and DEEP because you have DRAMATIC music and catmull-rom camera’s flying all over the place.

However its either that or unfunny voice edits of Heavy saying Sanwhich over and over again (and forced meme’s such as panis cupcake or vagineer). But hey, its my opinion. Feel free to disagree or agree.

enemies*
premieres*

nice camera