The Adventures of Hercule Cubbage: Chapter 1

For those who might have heard of me: yup, I still make comics, even with the machinima craze going on. I actually started work on this a year ago before I put it on the backburner for a while, then I got back to it a few months ago. I’d say it’s my biggest endeavor yet, but I’ll leave it up to you to decide if it’s the best - or any good, at that rate.

Please reply telling me if you’ve enjoyed it, plus any constructive criticism you might have, and whether you’d like more chapters of the life of Odessa Cubbage’s son. Also, I have a new blog for Valve and GMod stuff that you might want to check out.

This is awesome, a bit like “Concerned” but with a different spin. Equally well, if not better, in quality.

[editline]31st August 2012[/editline]

I think it would be absolutely wonderful if you continued this, I’d definitely want to read it.

I just knew odessa was cooler than you all thought.

I knew it, I loved him ever since I laid eyes on that luscious facial hair of his.

I want more MORE I WANT MORE

I am usaokay and I approve of this thread.

No, I’M usaokay, and I approve this thread.

Holy moses, it’s like reading one of those awesome 2007 comics, back when comics had effort and genious put into them!

Excellent comic man, really hope you will continue making them!!

Oh dear god yes. More.

This is awesome!

Very nice. Digging the mustache.

awww yeah, i was looking forward for this, great work, mythos!

Awesome

Enjoyed reading that, and would like to see another issue.

Wow, that’s some good reception. Thanks, guys, I appreciate it! I’ll try to get the second issue done ASAP, although I don’t usually rush these things, so it might still take a little while. Please be patient.

Also, not to be a self-promoter or anything, but for those who like the comic, please do post a reply to keep the thread active, otherwise it’ll soon be lost in the second page. Not to say I want everyone to keep bumping this thread just because, but it’s one way of helping others read it, if you want to.

i dig

Really though, this brings back so much memory, back when anybody who could make a decent comic with correct font was considered a god.

Wow awesome, not often we get to see comics of this standard anymore.

Can’t wait for the next installment.

Fuck that was good.
I DEMAND MORE.

Saving the pictures now for if this disappears like the other good comics, that way I will treasure it always.

[editline]2nd September 2012[/editline]

I hope you don’t mind if I make a PDF out of them for my reading benefits on my phone.

Funny you should say that, a year ago I had this craze for turning my comics into PDFs and uploading them online, which wasn’t really well received. I’d really be very flattered if you did it.