The Blind Quarter

FUCK YOU VMAN HOW CAN I EVER HOPE TO LIVE UP TO YOUR PHOTOSHOP HOCUS-POCUS

If you can’t live up to him, just kill him. now whose living up who?

but the picture - I think the balls a little to spikey, and the spikes seem kinda uneven. But It’s still good.

and It just made me wanna go play STALKER now :C

One can only imagine how fucked up that sounds.
Also, Kolobok. Though Kolobok is black and orange.

Awesome pic btw. Editting is awesome.

It’s actually GIMP hocus pocus as far as I know, but I know what you mean, I feel EXACTLY the same.

Nice lighting.

It’s a ported Kolobok model with an orange lamp inside it, I just brought out the glow (perhaps a little too much) in PS.

[editline]17th January 2011[/editline]

e:f;b

I like it. The glow from the artifact is well done.

There’s something about the posing though, I can’t quite put my finger on it. I feel like it has to do with his arms. They feel a little unnatural.

koloboks fucking suck i tried to grab one and instead get shot at by bandits and also attacked by mutants

My little issue with the posing is that the head is too over-arched. People look with their eyes - not their neck.

It’s a MoH model. Either he looks with his neck, or we get the death stare of death. :gonk:

You’re lucky.

I always get stuck in a blow out :frowning:

I can say the edittings nice.

But it’s not a very interesting screenshot to be honest, you’ve cropped to one guy (which I understand) but theres not a lot to admire/look at.

Then again, I haven’t played STALKER, so theres probably more here for STALKER players.

Now use it for a hadouken!

No but really looks pretty good, I just think the orange around artifact needs to be a little more translucent.

Nice.

meh you have Photoshop

Wat? Fuck you rossmum how can i ever hope to live up to your photoshop hocus-pocus

true

but do i have motivation? WE MAY NEVER KNOW