The Bloodless Guide to Rust

THE BLOODLESS GUIDE TO RUST
Lessons from the field

Spent a few days working on this guide for Rust. More a collection of tips and tricks than a full on, ‘what’s the mouse do?’ guide, it should give most players the edge they’re looking for to up their survival chances. There are a few spelling mistakes, but far less than I thought there’d be, what with making this late at night and into the morning. Hopefully Google drive lets you view the pdf.
Let us know what you think :slight_smile: maybe its bad, but I doubt that
[Seems that Google drive lowered the quality, hence the strangely coloured, but still easily viewable images!]

Version 1.1

-Accurate to 14th March 2014 Alpha Steam release

• Improved spelling
  • A few extra tips

Version 1.0

A very nice guide, if I do say so myself.

I just have a few remarks.
Firstly, telling people to learn the map is probably counter-intuitive right now, as they will probably have to forget it soon (pending the official release of the experimental branch). Also, a syntactical error in the nomad’s disadvantages: “Difficult to be a large group of Nomads, too much noise and* too easy to difficult *to have enough resources.”

Also, these two cracked me up :3
“The starting tool is also called a rock, but to be honest, it’s clearly Adamantium, seeing as it never breaks.”
“If someone runs towards you with a shotgun, run the other way. People with shotguns have a habit of being pathological killers.”

(regarding the last one, I run the other way if someone runs towards me with a *rock *-_-)

Hey! I’m advertising my rust server this is the IP- 173.199.72.106:28036 - The server has 5 admins all ready to help you guys have a better time on our server, we made this server so that the community is in control of the server, the five admins and i decided that we would not reset the server unless the community asks us too and this means more than one person requesting that we do it. The server is also up 24/7 and It would be nice too see people on the server and play with them ect because this is the community’s server! This is your server! This is our server! server name is -Clusters Rust server (vanilla, PvP, no resets, fresh!) UK!•