The command failed. Windows reported the error: "The system cannot find the file specified." - AGAIN

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vbsp.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "D:\Garrys Mod Map\rp_murray_hill
ight\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001.vmf"

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Oct 13 2015)
8 threads
materialPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\materials
Loading D:\Garrys Mod Map\rp_murray_hill
ight\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001.vmf
ConVarRef mat_reduceparticles doesn't point to an existing ConVar
material "realworldtextures/new/metal2" not found.
Material not found!: REALWORLDTEXTURES/NEW/METAL2
Could not locate 'GameData' key in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\counter-strike source\cstrike\gameinfo.txt
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_murray_hill_back_up_001/de_nuke/nukblenddirtgrassb_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_murray_hill_back_up_001/nature/blendprodasphaltgrass_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_murray_hill_back_up_001/de_train/blendgraveldirt001a_wvt_patch
Patching WVT material: maps/rp_murray_hill_back_up_001/de_nuke/nukblenddirtgrass_wvt_patch
fixing up env_cubemap materials on brush sides...
Material glass/glasswindowbreak070b is depending on itself through materialvar $crackmaterial! Ignoring...
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (2)
ProcessBlock_Thread: 0...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 (2)

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (1087.8 -3072.0 -296.6)
Leaf 0 contents: CONTENTS_SOLID 
Leaf 1 contents: 
viscontents (node 0 contents ^ node 1 contents): CONTENTS_SOLID 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: Brush 1513377: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5315.1 -14160.0 -9.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
This means that none of the brushes in leaf 0 or 1 that touches the portal has CONTENTS_SOLID 
Check for a huge brush enclosing the coordinates above that has contents CONTENTS_SOLID 
Candidate brush IDs: Brush 1489687: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (5547.7 -13964.7 -147.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: Brush 1489687: 

FindPortalSide: Couldn't find a good match for which brush to assign to a portal near (6617.7 -15360.0 -147.5)
Leaf 1 contents: 
Candidate brush IDs: Brush 1502182: 

Processing areas...done (0)
Building Faces...done (0)
Chop Details...done (0)
Find Visible Detail Sides...
Merged 116 detail faces...done (0)
Merging details...done (0)
FixTjuncs...
Too many t-junctions to fix up! (4084 prims, max 32768 :: 65547 indices, max 65536)

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vvis.exe"
** Parameters: -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "D:\Garrys Mod Map\rp_murray_hill
ight\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001"

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Oct 13 2015)
8 threads
reading d:\garrys mod map\rp_murray_hill
ight\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001.bsp
Error opening d:\garrys mod map\rp_murray_hill

** Executing...
** Command: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\bin\vrad.exe"
** Parameters: -both -game "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike" "D:\Garrys Mod Map\rp_murray_hill
ight\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001"

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Oct 13 2015)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     
8 threads
[Reading texlights from 'lights.rad']
[2 texlights parsed from 'lights.rad']

Loading d:\garrys mod map\rp_murray_hill
Error opening d:\garrys mod map\rp_murray_hill

** Executing...
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: "D:\Garrys Mod Map\rp_murray_hill
ight\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001.bsp" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\maps\rp_murray_hill_back_up_001.bsp"

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
  "The system cannot find the file specified."

This time the only errors are that it cant right to the file, the computer has no restrictions, what do i do?

Too many t-junctions, you’ve got too many things func_detailed, or waaaaaay too many brushes for the engine to handle, so vbsp can’t compile properly. Since the BSP isn’t really compiled right (if at all), VVis and VRad can’t work their magic.

So how do i fix it, remove the faces? I mean i kinda need them, can i change them into something so the map will compile?

[editline]21st January 2016[/editline]

I dont want to have to delete buildings :confused:

Have you tried using something like Propper?

i dont know what that is.

[editline]21st January 2016[/editline]

I have downloaded it, and read about it, how ever the install instructions are un-clear were do i put these sdk files like “ep1” etc?

folow this http://www.tophattwaffle.com/configuring-propper-for-steampipe/ should have you using propper in no time

So do i just make a load of buildings a model?

it really hard to say with out seeing the map but make roads models and buildings that you don’t enter models

Convert your func_detail work to models, like building trims, details etc

Would you say make all the roads one model or multiple roads one different modles?

Probably best to break them up into sections. Lighting wouldn’t be great on it otherwise.

You won’t be able to pick them up Ingame will you?