The CyBorg

Hello, fellow facepunchers. I’ve begun work on my next gamemode, called “The CyBorg”. It’s kind of like a single player or coop version of The Hidden. If you’ve heard of the Hidden or other Gmod gamemodes like it, like The Stalker by nüke, you’ll probably know the premise of this gamemode.

However, instead of a multiplayer-only gamemode, it can be played offline. The CyBorg (Basically the hidden) will be controlled by a NextBot AI in this case.

This gamemode is meant to put pressure on the SAS team(They fight the Cyborg), the team the players get to control. SAS members have no crosshair and only have HUD that shows them their health and armour.

The SAS has an armament of primary weapons, secondary weapons, and tools at their disposal.

Planned:

Primary:
M416 Rifle(HK416)
KRISS Vector
Remington 870

Secondary:
HK USP
Glock 18

Tools(Tertiary)
Bio-scanner(Scans for signs of life; lets you see the stalker while you have it equipped)
Tripwire alarm(When the stalker walks past it, you hear an alarm go off)

The gamemode can also be played cooperatively, with every player being a SAS member.

EDITS:

After a while I’ve changed the concept of the gamemode a bit. Basically, I’ve changed the story to be more similar to HL2, and there are different weapons that will be available.

This is the Gamemode and Addons Release section. You really shouldn’t be posting here unless you’ve got something to show at the very least! The developer discussion is more suited to this kind of post.

Funny how someone in the developer discussion told me to post it here. So, I have nowhere to post it then if everyone is telling me to post it in places where other people tell me to post it somewhere else, then. Ugh, man…

Idea: Don’t post it at all

Don’t be a dick. Ignore him, this is the best place to post it.

Sounds like a creative and unique gamemode and I wish you luck in making it.

It’s a WIP. That’s allowed as long as he’s in active development.