People has chosen me to host this contest, so there you go. You’ll can map anything from Siberia to Skyrim (both of those are epic ) aslong you have there enough snow and cold.
So, yes, the idea of this contest is to map something really snowy set in arctic zone/cultures, like vikings’, finns’ and russians’ stuff. Feel free to make a Viking village in icy fjord or a Soviet nuclear research facility in Siberia, but remember, more snow the better
• You may use models from any Source game or other game and ofcource custom.
• Submit final entries in this thread or send them via PM. Make sure this is before the deadline. Entries after the deadline will not be accepted.
• You may make a team. 2 People in one team maximum. Only one submission per team.
• You may not make anything before the beginning of this contest. This is excusable within certain borders.
• Goldsrc is allowed. You need to dictate your steps carefully.
MenteR& (looking for partner)
Feel free to loot some materials and models from my .vmf dump thread, you’ll can find something usefull.
Banner by Aspen.