The fight was imminent.

‘‘the hunter had had a glass too much and was now provoking the doppelsieg mercenaries. I better get the mop and order a casket.’’

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/2429/plthundermountain0008.jpg

ehm… floating cup.

C&C people.

the hunter will chop them into tiny little bits and use their foreskin as a tent

IT looks good, but there is no face posing on the spy and weapons are you using for the medics?

Very cool and great choice of music. Reminded me of Firefly.

someone ought to make drab-, neutral-, and repeatable-colored skins for all the tf2 models.

[editline]27th July 2011[/editline]

also i wanna see a comic about these guys

Someone’s gonna pass gas.

posing tells it all. nice.

Also thinking of making a comic about these western stuff. But it’ll have to wait, there is a carneval in town that I’m going to and some school stuff.

Spy’s lower body under the table looks weird. Also Scout and Spy’s faces really don’t feel like they have enough posing on them.

Yeah Scout’s face really needs improving, otherwise I really like it :slight_smile:

I did something like that a while back for the sniper and created a “realistic” facemap for him

I could do something like that for the other classes in my free time.

‘‘You two are lucky that the sheriffs got a seize fire on the town, but if we catch you two maggots in the outback you’re gonna breath through some extra holes in your chest.’’

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1096/cpdesperadosb20000h.jpg

OH it’s on! who dies? The Doppel mercs or Ted McFrisk & Joseph Trapper?

Wait. . .what?

‘the hunter had had a glass too much and was now provoking the doppelsieg mercenaries. I better get the mop and order a casket.’’
Was that meant like that?

english is not my main language and that’s the way i’ve been told its spelled.

Ahh, alright, that makes sense, usually people say “Had a glass too much”

I already told you, they will become the Hunter’s tent

it’s correct. “had had” means that in the past, he took one glass too many. the two “had’s” have different meanings.

had as in having occurred in the recent past, and had as in having imbibed or taken.

Ahh, I see now, I was half asleep when I posted, since I just woke up I see now, Thank you kind sir, have an Informative

I hope the sniper wins, those mercenaries would somehow look more cool dying a lot.