The mingeulator

Removed due to the pure embarrassment of no grammar and poor spelling, God help me.

I think even a mingebag would have disconnected if they were flying around for 3 minutes. This swep could be beaten by simple disconnecting then rejoining, this would also remove the sign, rendering it pretty much useless.

Removed due to the pure embarrassment of no grammar and poor spelling, God help me.

I think you can do that VERY easily by downloading some sweps and changing some parameters to increase damage and make admin only.

What you’re asking for is pretty much different types of nearly every admin swep in existance.

Go crazy.

If do you modify it, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DO NOT PUT IT ON GARRYSMOD.ORG! That site has enough 'OMG TEH SUPR ADMIN SWEPZ!!1" as it is.

HEY GUIS, :pseudo: I CAN CODE WEPON :hurr: LOOK I LUA’D

NEXT, INSTED OF MINGEBATS, I’LL MAKE AN RPG THAT SHOTS FLYING, SINGING DONGS :sax::dong::guitar:

Hmm…

Make them fly around and shoot people! then, after 30 seconds of shooting the nearest player, fly into him and explode, blowing him to pieces!

If you make a w_model of a flying dong, I will make this SWEP for you. I have a model and sound effects in mind, I just need a model for the rocket.

no! why don’t YOU GUYS make a swep pack?

How will you help in this pack?

fair enough, and, about that flying dong on destruction, I MAY be able to get a modeler, but, can I have a concept art thing, just to see how big it should be, what it looks like, and where/how it ends?