The morning sun disturbs the Witch

Yeah i know i fucked the blood on the arm…
And before you ask,the zombie near the wall is headbutting the wall…that’s why there’s blood.
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6699/armb.jpg
BTW it takes forever for me to load the site,what’s going on?

“Why, why?!bang bang bang bang bang

Did you edit the TV screen on?

nah its in the L4D props…supposed to be there
3 version:1 off,1 on but with “snow” and 1 on but with color bars

Fookin emos.

The headbutting zombie was probably gonna score with the witch but the sun fucked up his plans :v:

The witch is gonna go fuck up the sun now.

Oh god she’ll be running around for hours…

Needs more morning sun.

There is a zombie peeing against the wall there.

Let’s just hope that she’ll never find the power of noclip.

Ya know, unknown to many peoples belief, the witch responds 0% to flashlights being shown on her. I sat 3 meters away from her once with my flashlight on her for a complete minute. Nothing, happened, AT ALL.

What is that zombie on the right by the blood doing?

If it’s left 4 dead 1, their not zombies.

Dude read the OP.

they’re nut cases on crack then if you dont believe in zombies…

There are people who don’t believe in zombies??? Just wait until the zombie apocalypse kicks in. Then we’ll see who has the first laugh and gets eaten last:)

No, their infected, obviously, anyone with a brain or any common knowledge about the biology of zombies would know that.

1st - They do not bite nor eat any of the bodies they kill and only kick or beat their foes until they are dead, then they move on to the next victim.

2nd - They can die from 2 - 3 pistol shots to the chest Although this is in L4D2 and the infected in THAT are surely zombies, so i guess you could say it can go either way, but it’s still a major signifier for backing up NON-ZOMBIE arguements when more then 1 other factor is already clearly present

3rd - None of the infected in L4D1 are missing parts of their body’s or have bullet wounds in them OR have deteriorating flesh, signifying that they are not decaying corpses or have risen from the dead

4rth - Apparently the people they DO kill don’t rise from the dead, as you can see from the various bodies with blankets over them and other static dead bodies littered around also

5th - They feel pain, how do i know? What happens to them when their set on fire? They stumble out trying to put themselves out. Although this is in L4D2 and the infected in THAT are surely zombies, so i guess you could say it can go either way, but it’s still a major signifier for backing up NON-ZOMBIE arguements when more then 1 other factor is already clearly present

6th - They feel emotion, prime example, the witch, Although this is in L4D2 and the infected in THAT are surely zombies, so i guess you could say it can go either way, but it’s still a major signifier for backing up NON-ZOMBIE arguements when more then 1 other factor is already clearly present

I would say they are purely like the things from “28 Days Later”. I could go on, but i think i made my point.

Zombies aint real you know. Plus in the game their refereced to “zombies”

Zoey: “Oh no the zombies killed god”

Plus they dont have to be noming on someones crotch or shoulder to be a zombie…

Why would i listen to what some whiney tart character says? The original developers even said “They’re basicaly infected with a virus thats like rabies times ten”.

Zombies aren’t real? BWWAAAA…

:biggrin: