the new Rust does not work on 32-bit pc?

I can not go into servers, rust only works on 64-bit PC?

not I access servers because following message appears’‘The game Crashed’’

32bit?

(User was banned for this post ("image macro" - postal))

I think it is meant to be run on 32 bit machines, but the game seems to have some issues right now, and use a lot of memory. But I think you are seeing a bug.

Hello ldsnemo, about half an hour ago I posted a reply to your old thread from 4 days ago, go have a read of that and see if that helps you at all

[editline]20th April 2015[/editline]

This was my post if you cant find it
Hello LDSNEMO,
A while ago I had the same problem when I tried to use my older computer to play rust, which had very similar specs to the specs you posted above. the problem is that on 32 bit operating systems memory is very limited. the way I fixed this problem was by activating what is called a 3gb switch on the on the pc itself from the command prompt. this allows more ram for the user, while at the same time restricting the amount of memory for windows apps and such. the only problem with doing this is you usually need to turn the switch off before installing windows updates as it could possibly run out of memory while updating.
To activate run the command prompt as admin and type “bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVa 3072” then restart the pc, to deactivate “bcdedit /deletevalue IncreaseUserVa”

don’t know if this will help you, but it worked for me and I managed to play for a few weeks before upgrading my system to 64 bit and buying more ram