The procedure entry point GetCVarIF could not be located in the dynamic link library vorbis.dll **!!FIX!!**

– Do you get this error when starting up your Garry’s Mod server “The procedure entry point GetCVarIF could not be located in the dynamic link library vorbis.dll”?
///Then this could be your fix!

– First of all, this fix is for the people with the DarkRP gamemod installed (I think).

– Find out if you have gm_betterconcommands installed; if you do, remove all the files for this, (gm_betterconcommands.dll and betterconcommands.lua) which should be located in your garrysmod\lua\includes\modules and lua\autorun folder or your addons folder with
///the folder name “gm_betterconcommands”.

– This fixed and removed the error for me (I figured it out myself). The bad side for this fix is that you can not have gm_betterconcommands installed…
///Hope this bug gets fixed later.

///Hope this helpes someone!:v:

||------
||Rassy
||------

The hell is gm_betterconcommand? I have never heard of this, I can’t even find the source for the binary. Hell I can’t even find a purpose for this, why would you need better console commands?

Hehe, do not know why I would need better console commands:v: But now it is gone from my server…

Related to ULX apparently. Google’d it and it was on their archive.

Yeah that is correct, it is related to ULX. *Forgot to write that…

///why
– do
///you
– do
///this