The Procedure Entry point SteamAPI_GEtHSteamPipe could not be located in dynamic link

Well, at first GUI version of SRCDS worked fine, and then it didn’t launch, so I used Console version which I didn’t like, and now every time I start up the server it comes up with this:

The Procedure Entry point SteamAPI_GEtHSteamPipe could not be located in dynamic link libary steam_api.dll.

And I have to delete the file and update every time Im going to put my server up and its really pissing me off.
I’m Trying to use MS-DOS to automatically delete that file and update and then launch it, that would be minimum but i’d really like it fixed, even better Make the GUI version actually launch

before you do all that, see if you could settle for the console version. It dosent have all the nifty little features, but you could setup a crash detector to automatically restart the server in case it crashes, which you cant use in the GUI version because you have to click that little Start Server button.