The Proper Structure for a STool?

Hi I need help with finding the right way to set up a STool. I’ve looked around but I just can’t seem to get it to work. I have the basic STool structure from the GMod Wiki, but it seems broken. I set up the following code in the file path
“garrysmodbeta/lua/weapons/gmod_tool/stools/GFG.lua”

Here’s my code

TOOL.Category = "Space Build"
TOOL.Name = "Gravity Field Generator"
TOOL.Command = nil
TOOL.ConfigName = "" --Setting this means that you do not have to create external configuration files to define the layout of the tool config-hud 

TOOL.ClientConVar[ "Gravity"] = "0"
TOOL.ClientConVar[ "Height" ] = 500

function TOOL:LeftClick( trace )
print("click")
return true
end

function TOOL:RightClick( trace )
end

function TOOL.BuildCPanel( panel )
	panel:AddControl("Header", { Text = "Example TOOL", Description = "Just an little example" })

panel:AddControl("CheckBox", {
	    Label = "A Boolean Value",
	    Command = "example_bool"
	})
	panel:AddControl("Slider", {
	    Label = "Example Number",
	    Type = "Float",
	    Min = "0",
	    Max = "10000",
	    Command = "example_number"
	})

panel:AddControl("Color", {
	    Label = "A Color",
	    Red = "example_color_r",
	    Blue = "example_color_b",
	    Green = "example_color_g",
	    Alpha = "example_color_a",
	    ShowHSV = 1,
	    ShowRGB = 1,
	    Multiplier = 255 --You can change this to make the rgba values go up to any value
	})
end

I’m new to GMod scripting but I’m not to Lua. Left clicking produces nothing on the console and there is no laser, besides that, the name and the description don’t work either.
My guess is that there is something wrong with my file path, but I switched it to the “Gamemode” file path and that didn’t work too. It’s probably a pretty silly question that can be solved quickly, but my post in the Lua Help forum got no replies; I’m very impatient on getting this STool working.

Bump