“I must go. My planet needs me.”
swooosh zap pling

oh fuck it’s gogi

gogi my love, you’ve returned!

I’m excited for this.

My pants are now down.

New golden age of gmod comics?

Yes please.

Thanks everyone, I’m happy to be here once more. Thing is, I never dissappear completely.

I’m really glad that the age of comics hasn’t been forgotten yet.

Yes.

The age of comics has been struggling to get a foothold these days. Perhaps with your past influence, quick releases and general humor it will give it enough momentum once more (suddenly old and familiar faces make a convenient presence following your wake). Will you accept thee challenge at hand? Help us rebuild anew.

Welcome back, Gogi. I kept the seat warm for you.

I may have also peed a bit on it as years went by, just ignore the smell.

This is awesome! Could comics be making a comeback? Must be a sign of the apocalypse…

Maybe they are, but what I know for sure is that the second part of this comic will be out shortly.

Has nobody been paying attention? They’ve been having a comeback for the past 4 years.

I think it’s the fact it’s been a process drawn out over four years.

They’re not making a comeback if you have to tell people that they’re making a comeback, no offense.

That was a joke. Although, truth be told, I’ve been releasing comics, even if at a snail’s pace, for the past year and a half, and I do recall Waxx making excellent Banner comics, Dactrius making a couple of really cool ones and CrzyMLC having a few humor strips released. So while I’m all for more quality comics going on, I can’t help but be a bit offended when everyone shoots fireworks and claims a comeback of the genre while so many people have already been trying to bring quality comics and discussion to this place for years now.

Ah, but never mind me, I’m just grumpy and this isn’t the thread. Genuinely good to see Gogi posting again, in any case.

Don’t be grumpy, friends! Rejoice in the new times!

New times, same as the old times. :v: