The queue

First of all this system of handing out keys isn’t the finest one but It works for some people I guess… All I want to say is that If your in a position like for example 360/12000 you should stay in that position not move behind people who have more points that you :frowning:

3 Likes

How it’s not fair?
The game needs devs, not some random people that just want to play, because there is nothing to play right now.

6 Likes

Yhea now that I think about it you`re right sorry I was just raging about being pushed back on the queue :grimacing:

2 Likes

Understandable, have a good day

4 Likes

you too! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah and besides at least you’re not so far back that you probably have to wait 30 days.

Like me… : /

2 Likes

43 days

3 Likes

Oh… : /

2 Likes

43 days at position 360? That isn’t true.

2 Likes

Do other source game workshops help towards que points?
I don’t see why a gmod pvp map counts and a team fortress 2 map doesn’t count

1 Like

It’s only for gmod I believe.

1 Like

While this is true, if this is only acting as a filter for that specific case, people that want to develop should be able to step up to the plate some how.

2 Likes

12 days, am i Lucky? (I don’t remember my place in the queue because i checked it 24 hours ago)

1 Like

If you haven’t checked your queue for 24 hours then your position has probably been pushed back a lot.

3 Likes

2 moths, well it was fast.

2 Likes

If you have

• 2k Gmod hours
  • Gmod Server owner/dev for many years
  • hosted 1 SERVER_CONTENT addon containing loads of addons condensed as 1 addon folder.

You will be at the back of the que, But if your a kid that made a shrek model that got lots of attention youll be number #1, Guess you shoulda made memes.

It’s not the best system but what can you do other then wait :doughnut:

8 Likes

snb

1 Like

In all those who have a key, some are not on the game regularly because they are still waiting for the implementation of some features like VR (which has received great progresses recently).

1 Like

Well, I’ve been waiting for 2h despite being told to wait 20 minutes

1 Like