The Re-Do button

This might be a very useful addon/lua file someone can create, but think of it this way. Have you ever made a contraption so awesome, or a wire turret that the last gate/prop was the most important and you accidentally pressed undo to remove it and have to start all over again.

An addon can be an LUA file, so saying an addon is different from an LUA file is stupid.

You havn’t actually asked anything, simply stated that the “redo button” would be useful.

You propose a good concept, then justify it, without reason.

You say “but think of it this way” followed by a full stop, then your reason in a differnet sentence.

It should be: “Is it possible to make a re-do button? If it is, can somebody please attempt to make it.” or at least "Can someone please try to make a redo button. It might be a very useful addon. If in doubt, think of it this way; have you ever made a contraption so awesome, or a wire turret that the last gate/prop was the most important and you accidentally pressed undo to remove it and have to start all over again?

Grammar: It’s not hard, and it makes jesus happy.

What?

he wants lua to undo an undo lol. If you accidently UNDO it then you UNDO the UNDO.

Citrus admin mod has this by default.

uuum…Im positive I saw this before, on garrysmod.org. Did you try looking there? Not being a smartass, just makin’ sure :slight_smile:

don’t know if it works, but I found this on Garrysmod.org

Many requests require an addon form due to multiple lua files, thus not being one file. So saying an addon is NOT different from a lua file is stupid. Try putting a lua file in your addons folder and tell me how that works out for you.

Most people can piece it together especially when it’s in the “Requests” forum. He was stating it would be cool, as in he wanted it, as in a request.

Reasoning is nice, it gives us a reason to create something other than just because somebody wants it. It attracts attention to those who have similar problems. Persuasion skills.

He prevented a run-on sentence, which are more annoying that incomplete ones.

If it should have been that way, it would have been. It’s his request, not yours. Just because it’s your opinion doesn’t mean it’s right.

For some people it is, that’s why we have grammar classes. Also, Mr. Grammer; Jesus is a proper noun thus should be capitalized.
Your entire post is nothing but a huge putdown, “You need to work on your grammar” gets the point across. If somebody’s grammar is truly what bothers you in life…something isn’t clicking right.

457 Days ago, 99% chance it doesn’t work, but you should get the citrus administration mod, it gives you a good admin mod and has a “Redo” plugin which I found very useful when I had that turret that needed that last prop and I accidentally undid it

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=759114

P.S. I’m pretty sure Lorencbag’s 756 posts beats your 94, so unless you have any legitimate advice or any helpful information not only in this thread, but in any of them. Keep your words to yourself.