The Reaping/PvE/Limited PvP/NoobsWelcome

The Reaping is a newly started vanilla server. PvP is allowed but limited to the areas of the map outside of Rad-Town Valley.(See www.Rustmap.net if you dont know where this is.) In Rad-Town Valley there is a New Join compound for starting players. Inside is a community storage area, temporary housing, watch tower, and a central community building. Right now I am the only admin and work every day from 5 or 6 in the morning Pacific Standard Time till around 5:30 pm PST. As such i will not always be able to deal with player issues. While i am on feel free to let me know of problems and i will gladly do what I can to rectify them. I am not a “BADMIN” I do not abuse my admin options. As time goes on though i will be using them to create events with prizes and there will be occasional giveaways. Air Drops are on and player limit for now is 5 people. This will Increase as population on the server begins to rise. Also forgot to Mention instacraft is on. Durability drop is nerfed and falldamage is off.

net.connect 69.162.67.10:28055

Bump

We have updated to MAGMA v 1.0.2

bump

[editline]1st March 2014[/editline]

Hey everyone! I’ve added a new arena now just need people to join so we can start hosting evnts. Low Population right now is a great time to join.

:quagmire:Very receptive Admins on this server. We listen to our players! Join us and gives us your ideas!:quagmire: