~THE ROAD~ (PVP/SLEEPER) Friendly!

~THE ROAD~

We are a San Jose, Ca based server from Multiplay Servers.

There are now about 12 regular daily residents on the server, most of us living in a sharing open community. We’re starting to spread into surrounding areas, and a few server residents are living on their own, somewhere unknown!

We welcome any kind of player EXCEPT cheaters. Bandits, cannibals, and highwaymen are welcome, as well as friendlies who want to take advantage of our free supplies and workshop and free homes!

All it takes is to be blooded in THE THUNDERDOME! Strip down, censor.nudity false, and grab a primitive weapon in THE THUNDERDOME! TWO men enter! ONE man leaves!

Join the community, or dont! Just visit!

Ipecac

Since the last post we have a total of twelve daily residents on the server!
Today we had two Thunderdome arena matches! Our new neighbors aquitted themselves admirably, one of them winning the stone axe duel and so, the adoration of his new fellows.

Our peaceful anarchist community is no longer one town, it is now two settlements and an unnamed member has secretly decided to go bandit and will be practicing banditry in the hills around the main town. Lock your doors!

Ipecac
Enamore
Andy
Bruchko
Faceguy
Citizen
Kolnat
Maarek
Luigi
Tilting
Kolrabi
Mossismo
and other guys I can’t remember!

Sounds good, hook me up with the info :smiley:

Can u give us a /net.connect server ip? Going through that list is a PITA.

Appreciate it.

Yes I wish to know the server ip as well. It is hard to find a good server that isn’t too populated and friendly at the same time.

The list is a pain, but if you’d like to find it, the ~ is just after all the [US] servers