The Rusty Town!

Hey guys and gals,

I had an idea around a youtube series where, players from the community would team up and establish a town once rust hit beta/full game.
But to get the group together i am starting the thread now as i know there are a lot of players who like the idea of team play on rust.

Unfortunately I can only have limited amount of spaces on the team. If you are interested in being part of it then please reply below with the following template and i will send you a private message if you get selected. To give you more insight into what im looking at heres a list:

• Town area,
  • Houses,
  • Traders,
  • Currency,
  • Army,
  • Markets,
  • Safe zones,
    and a lot more depending on how rust is developed further.

Please note that this is not going to be only for one server most probably we will have towns on different servers, so you can imagine the amount of people needed to make this happen.

If you are interested please reply using the following template and will get back to you. My aim at the end of this si to have a successful youtube series and a known place of interest on servers where people can feel safe and free to do what they want. I will most probably be talking to the guys who are behind the Player made Police Force if they want to incorporate themselves into this project.

Overall this is a huge project and can only be made possible by the community.

Template:

In-game Name:-

Server I play on at the moment:-

Idle server location:-

Why I should be part of the team:-

I have Teamspeak:-

Time I am on:-

I have a mic:-

Other questions:-

End of Template

Thanks for your time and i look forward to hearing from you.

Stay awesome and see you later
~Niik~