What is it?
A team of soldiers must hunt down a powerful, nearly invisible creature known as The Stalker. The Stalker has a number of abilities:
• Scream - A powerful scream that causes nearby soldiers to lose their hearing temporarily, and causes their vision to become disoriented slightly. This attack uses 25% of your energy. This ability is very useful for making quick escapes.
• Mind Flay - This attack invades the mind of the targeted player. They are heavily disoriented and take some damage from the attack. Perfect for picking off stragglers or confusing players who are very good at figuring out where you are. This attack uses 50% of your energy.
• Telekinesis - Control a prop with your mind. You can choose the direction in which the object is thrown. A useful tool for distracting soldiers or causing damage with larger objects. This uses 75% of your energy.
• Regeneration - Replenish a fraction of your health. While regenerating you are more visible for a small time span. Uses 100% of your energy.
• ESP - This ability is enabled/disabled by toggling your flashlight button as the stalker. When ESP is enabled, you can see where soldiers are through walls. However, while ESP is active, your energy will not replenish and your overall vision becomes darker.
The energy used by psychic attacks will slowly regenerate over time. In addition to having psychic abilities and being invisible, the Stalker is also very agile. It can jump to high areas, run faster than soldiers, and cling to walls. The Stalker’s health slowly drains over time but it regains health with each kill.
The soldiers have their own tools for hunting the Stalker. There are 4 different, equally balanced primary weapons to choose from, as well as 4 different secondary weapons and 4 utilities. Their flashlight runs off battery power and if your battery reaches 0% charge then there is a small delay before it starts recharging. The recharge rate for the battery is slower than its drain rate so you have to manage your flashlight use.
• The SG 552 - A highly accurate scoped rifle. Magazine size of 20.
• The FN P90 - A SMG with a large magazine and a high rate of fire. Magazine size of 50.
• The SPAS 12 - A powerful close range semi-automatic shotgun. Magazine size of 6.
• The FAMAS G2 - A 3-shot burst rifle. Magazine size of 30.
• Portable Sensor - A laser tripwire alarm which can be planted on any solid surface.
• USP Compact - A backup pistol with unlimited ammo.
• Stim Injector - Heals 30 health on the user. Can be used only once.
• NV Range Scanner - A handheld scanner which augments your vision.
• Improved Recharger - A battery recharger which replenishes power faster.
• Laser Module - A laser pointer attachment that fits any weapon.
• Extra Ammunition - Additional ammunition for your primary weapon.
• Flashlight Augment - A flashlight amplifier which provides a wider, brighter beam.
Where can i download it?
Me - Pretty much everything.
Chessnut - Made the scoreboard.
SteveUK - Helped improve SWEPs, spectator mode, some other fixes.
Some tips for server hosts:
• This gamemode uses a map cycle file. If you don’t have yours configured then you’ll end up having the map change to cs_italy.
• Use sv_pure if you want to ensure nobody is using any sort of material hacks.
I just searched youtube for recent gameplay footage.
Some pics taken during development: