The Super Hero Compilation

In this thread I’m going to list all the superhero/comics games
Maybe someone will be inspired and start porting them.
GMOD needs more Superheroes, and that’s a fact, Jack.
aside from S-Low making a few from Web of Shadows and MK v DCU there’s really nothin out there…

Onward…

Marvel:

Spider-Man (Neversoft: While there’s not real need to get Spidey himself there’s a slew of Alternate Costumes and Villains that would be rad to have in GMOD proper)
Spider-Man 2: Enter: Electro (Same as Above but this one has even more costumes and villains)
Spider-Man: The Movie: The Game (Same as above, even has an Alex Ross Green Goblin which is awesome)
Spider-Man 2: The Movie: The Game (Everyone I know loves this game and there’s just reason for this)
Spider-Man 3: The Movie: The Game (yep…)
Ultimate Spider-Man (With its funky art-style it’d be nice to have these models)
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (There’s already SOME stuff out from this, but a LOT of stuff is missing)
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (The Graphics ain’t perfect but it has loads of stuff that’s useable in it)
Hulk: The Movie: The Game (I never played this, i heard it was terrible but has more Hulk stuff so what the hell)
The Incredible Hulk: The Movie: The Game (Probably the best Hulk models you’ll find will be here, and it’s an awesome game to boot. Includes a slew of alternates, and some console and GameStop exclusives)
Blade (Never played this one, heard it had really dated PS1 graphics, but it’s based on the Blade Movie…so Baller)
Blade II
X-Men Mutant Academy
X-Men Mutant Academy 2
X-Men Next Dimension
X-Men Legends
X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse
X-Men The Official Game
X2: Wolverine’s Revenge
X-Men: Origins: Wolverine
Ghost Rider
Iron Man: The Movie: The Game
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (Yeah I know what you’re thinking but the game had Daredevil and the Multi-player wasn’t that bad…it was like Power Stone or something)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Fantastic Four
Fantastic Four 2: Rise of the Silver Surfer
The Punisher
Daredevil
Marvel Super Hero Squad (for adorable chibi characters)

DC:

Batman Beyond: Return of The Joker
Batman: Vengeance
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
Batman Begins
Batman: Arkham Asylum
LEGO Batman! (YAY LEGO IS AWESOME!)
Justice League Heroes
Superman 64 (because lol)
Superman: The Man of Steel
Superman: Shadow of Apokolips
Superman Returns
Teen Titans
Watchmen: The End is Nigh (Rorschach already ported)

Other:

Hellboy: The Science of Evil
Spawn Armageddon
The Incredibles (Because why not?)
The Incredibles: Rise of the Under-Miner

my god a lot of personages

Exactly, and between these and the PC Mod community of MUA, it’s a sure bet it’ll have damn near the entire mainstream Marvel Universe.

yes but lego batman is strange

It’s there for fun :smiley: