"The system cannot find the file specified."

The command failed. Windows reported the error: “The system cannot find the file specified.”

Every time I try to run my new and pretty good map, this happens. I’m finally finished with it, I run it and THIS happens. Could someone please tell me what’s wrong?

Compile log…

You…you want the WHOLE thing?

In code tags yes.

Do you mean this?

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vbsp.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\half-life 2\hl2” “C:\Users\Valued Customer\Desktop\Gmod Maps (VMF)\wasteland.vmf”

Valve Software - vbsp.exe (Jul 7 2010)
2 threads
materialPath: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\half-life 2\hl2\materials
Loading C:\Users\Valued Customer\Desktop\Gmod Maps (VMF)\wasteland.vmf
Error: displacement found on a(n) func_water_analog entity - not supported (entity 28, brush 0)

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vvis.exe”
** Parameters: -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\half-life 2\hl2” “C:\Users\Valued Customer\Desktop\Gmod Maps (VMF)\wasteland”

Valve Software - vvis.exe (Jul 7 2010)
2 threads
reading c:\users\valued customer\desktop\gmod maps (vmf)\wasteland.bsp
Error opening c:\users\valued customer\desktop\gmod maps (vmf)\wasteland.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\sourcesdk\bin\orangebox\bin\vrad.exe”
** Parameters: -both -game “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\half-life 2\hl2” “C:\Users\Valued Customer\Desktop\Gmod Maps (VMF)\wasteland”

Valve Software - vrad.exe SSE (Jul 7 2010)

Valve Radiosity Simulator     

2 threads
[Reading texlights from ‘lights.rad’]
[45 texlights parsed from ‘lights.rad’]

Loading c:\users\valued customer\desktop\gmod maps (vmf)\wasteland.bsp
Error opening c:\users\valued customer\desktop\gmod maps (vmf)\wasteland.bsp

** Executing…
** Command: Copy File
** Parameters: “C:\Users\Valued Customer\Desktop\Gmod Maps (VMF)\wasteland.bsp” “c:\program files\steam\steamapps\ancubius\half-life 2\hl2\maps\wasteland.bsp”

The command failed. Windows reported the error:
“The system cannot find the file specified.”

Displacement tied to an entity. Find said displacement, select it, and click ToWorld on the right side of the window

Ah, thank you, WebOfTrust. I appreciate your help.