What is this?
This is a gamemode which is aiming to be a near-perfect replica of Team Fortress 2 for Garry’s Mod, and is also oriented towards playing on Half Life 2 levels as TF2 characters. This means that it will be a Lua-powered, open source version of TF2 with all the added advantages that Garry’s Mod has to offer. Right now it is only a sandbox-like gamemode with no actual goal, but all game rules from TF2 will eventually be added, as well as a cooperative campaign mode.
Development on this gamemode has recently restarted but there is currently no working revision available. There will be a release on a new SVN repository once the major Garry’s Mod update (known as Garry’s Mod 13) comes out. Please be patient!
V2: Team Fortress 2 Gamemode - IT IS UNFAIR TO USE GUN AGAINST TINY BABY COMBINE
V1: Team Fortress 2 Gamemode - Here it is again!
Incoming features (those features will be in the next revision!)
• Added taunts
• Added the Cow Mangler, the Righteous Bison, the Wrangler, the Sandvich, the Dalokohs Bar
• Human NPCs now gib when killed by explosions
• Press buttons and interact with map objects in HL2 maps by meleeing them
• Added support for wearing multiple misc items
• Tweaked view height, jump height and gravity to be nearly identical to TF2
• Noise makers and the Schadenfreude (laugh taunt) can now be equipped
• All classes can be played, although some classes such as the Spy aren’t finished yet. (Spy cannot cloak or disguise and Medic does not have an Übercharge)
• Most unlockable weapons are available
• Class and loadout changing are done through console commands:
- Use changeclass followed with a class name to change your class. Autocomplete gives you the list of all available classes
- Use giveitem followed with an item name to equip an item into your loadout. Autocomplete gives you the list of all available items
- giveweapon, givehat, givemisc and giveaction all do the same thing, except autocomplete only shows weapons, hats, miscs or action items
• All NPCs have more health and deal more damage to make NPC fights more challenging
• Dynamic NPC relationships, join BLU to become allied with combine soldiers
• Sentry Guns and Dispensers are fully functional, Teleporters are only in an alpha stage and do not work properly
• Human NPCs can be decapitated by swords such as the Eyelander
• TF2 scoreboard, assists, deathnotices, dominations and revenge
• Random voice commands are occasionally played in certain conditions
• Bind a key to voice_menu_1, voice_menu_2 and voice_menu_3 to open the voice menus
• Weapons dropped by NPCs can be picked up for ammo and metal
Eyelander   
Damage notifiers (show how much damage you’re doing)
Bouncy grenade launcher
Weapon selection menu
Very first animation tests with the Scout
General gameplay stuff:
• Damage: (98%) Need to tweak damage done by NPCs.
• Crits: (95%) Completely rewrote the crits system, it is now pretty much reliable, unless a few bugs show up on multiplayer.
• Teams: (90%) Need to modify the team IDs so they match the way TF2 handles teams (right now, the RED team is 1, the BLU team is 2, in TF2 the RED team is 2 and the BLU team is 3).
• HUD: (96%) Main HUD elements are pretty much done, now only needs per-weapon HUD elements such as charging bars.
• Scout: (85%) Missing weapons: Bonk! Atomic Punch, Crit-a-Cola, Sandman, Fan-o-War.
• Soldier: (85%) Needs tweaks on rocket jumping, working speed boost for Discplinary Action, missing weapons: Buff Banner, Battalion’s Backup, Concheror.
• Pyro: (80%) Needs airblast and a few flamethrower tweaks, missing weapons: Detonator, Phlogistinator, Manmelter.
• Demoman: (90%) Need to draw Scottish Resistance bombs through walls, tweak physics for grenades and stickies.
• Heavy: (90%) Missing weapons: Natascha, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, Holiday Punch.
• Engineer: (75%) Needs Teleporters, a correct implementation of buildings, a perfectly working build PDA, a demolish PDA. Also revenge crits and hauling buildings.
• Medic: (50%) Needs Übercharge. With possibly a slight damage buff that makes NPCs worth healing.
• Sniper: (80%) Needs serious fixes on the Huntsman (arrows getting stuck at weird angles, headshots failing due to crappy hitbox detection, etc…) and a Jarate that doesn’t instantly refill.
• Spy: (25%) Needs working Sapper, cloaking, disguise kit. And loads of missing weapons due to the lack of disguising and cloaking.
TF2 specific stuff:
• Loadout: (60%) Items are done, now needs a proper loadout and backpack system, and a nice interface for it.
• Common game mechanics: (50%) Round timer almost finished, respawn wave time not done yet.
• CTF: (5%) The only thing I have right now is a briefcase, and it’s buggy as hell.
• CP: (40%) Entities are halfway finished, need to implement capturing.
• Arena/KoTH: (0%) Not yet.
• Payload/Payload Race: (0%) Not yet.
• Cooperative HL2 campaign: (10%) Map changes are working properly on multiplayer, although the map end trigger works in a pretty crude way right now.