The thread about how ByB servers is run by a bunch of complete hypocrites.

Hi,
My name is Prince Abassi of Nigeria.

I play gmod a lot. I play a lot of DarkRP servers.

Some people call me a troll, some people hate me, some people like me, some people are indifferent.

A while ago I played on ByB servers, one of the larger Garry’s Mod communities and - in my opinion - I was abused heavily by the administrators however I confronted the owner and despite having video evidence of a root administrator doing the exact same thing he banned me for I have never been unbanned.

I decided to make a series of videos outlining the abuse on their servers and as they now have their administrators posting on these forums claiming I am being “off topic” I have decided to start this thread dedicated to ByB servers.

If you would like to watch the video series you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL569B5B9560049C3E&feature=plcp

Otherwise, if you have stories relating to the abusive administrators of ByB you can feel free to post them here.

All the best,
Prince Abassi of Nigeria.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Trolling on an alt" - Grea$eMonkey))

Yeah ByB is pretty terrible but it’s just your average DarkRP server, just like all others theres always 10 admins on at any one time because they all bought it, making them all power hungry asses and the Owners can’t do anything because they have paid, which is the case in most servers.

I got abused by Nigerain prince. He touched me in my private spot. I call child abuse. No but seriously, Really? Wasn’t too nessecary to make.

They do tend to bend the rules for their…“Preferred” players.

FIX THE FLAWS OF THE GARRYSMOD COMMUNITY AND ERADICATE THE ABUSERS
PRINCE ABASSI 2012

I find that most admins of the dark rp aqnd rp servers and general use their power to be abuse and racist rather than provide a nice supportive gaming enviroment. I think that the server owner reallt need to figure out weather they want to discriminate against minorities or provide a good product.

I can’t disagree with the admins being perfect on ByB anyway. been banned multiple times by rogue admins or people who failed to see what actually happened but it’s just a GAME.

Icarus in no way is a troll, I first met him long back on roleplay servers and he deeply impacted my way of life and my view point of roleplay. ByB is just a terrible, non-serious generic 2012 roleplay server that abuses people’s rights in being a human. No, they are not forced to go there/be there but if we don’t go back we don’t make a change, we do this to help roleplay servers and not in anyway harm them, support Icarus here guys, he’s in the right.

You’re all autistic, LOL

If you can’t disagree then you can agree. So you’re saying the admins are perfect?

I fucked up the wording my bad. I meant that I can’t agree that the admins are perfect. Fault on my part here.

HI! XD! I WAS ON BYB BEFORE AND THEY SEEM LIKE REALLY NICE GUYS, LOL OH, AND THE ADMINS ARE REALLY NICE THEY GIVE ME 1MIL FOR FREE, XD!!!

I love ByB so much XDD!!!

:eng101:

Amen.

Wait, people still use the word “troll” as a scapegoat word when they’re proven wrong?

More or less, Yes.

GUYS I WANT U TO ALL KNOW IVE APPEALED TO GARY NEWMEN TO POST ON THIS THREAD AND SHOW US HIS OPENION

Are you fucking kidding me right now?

Yeah, ByB servers are pretty sucky when it comes to Admins, I won’t say what happens when I get fustrated with them. Lets just say the server connection times out.

It’s a common term used by morons having their brain cells rot away from staring at a 22 inch LCD monitor with Cheetos-stains staining their unwashed, sweat-ridden tanktop doing nothing productive for twelve hours. But hey, that’s their problem. It’s just so sad when I cant fully enjoy myself on a roleplay server on the weekends without some child going apeshit.

ByB is just filled up with Donor admin’s who abuse their power, I hate servers which let people ‘DONATE’ for rank like Admin/Super admin, it’s kinda dumb you’re supposed to gain respect not buy it…