The Twins

Follow up for The Others.

Isn’t this sfm?

I’ve seen SFM pictures posted in this section before.

germany invaded poland in the past this does not make it ok for them to do it again

Frankly, it’s the only place where I felt like I could really make a thread for it. Sure it’s not GMod, but it’s the same basic concept.

My only other real choices are megathreads in the TF2 and SFM sections, which I have already posted it in, because even this section’s gotten pretty slow these days. I’m just trying to maximize my chances for feedback.

Besides, the last one was SFM too and nobody seemed to have a problem with it then.

** Or scratch all that.**
For whatever reason, I didn’t think the rules had been updated since I last frequented this section two or three years ago. Now that I check them out, I guess I don’t have a leg to stand on here. Go ahead and close the thread or whatever’s fair.

my b

Well, sorry bud but those are the rules.
I don’t mind it actually but that’s what the mods say.

Yeah you’re not allowed to post SFM stuff unless you have permission from the mods yo, without that it’s back to the shitty SFM section with ya.

Huh, I was under the impression that mods essentially did give the permission to post SFM screens here as long as you don’t flaunt it.

“I don’t know which one to shoot.”
“Shoot the one who’s winning, dumbass!”

You wanted feedback, seems like you ain’t getting much of it so here it goes.

I have never touched SFM, so I’m gonna critique it like any other gmod screen.

The lighting needs work, its too bright, look at the sword and such.
Posing also needs work, they don’t feel very dynamic, face posing also needs work.