"THE VOICE OF GARRYSMOD"

The voice is coming to gmod… and it will be interactive!
if you want to sign up as singer as coach or as designer

about:

“The Voice of garrysmod” is a vocal competition series,
the show features four coaches: Samus, Droid, Rochelle and docter Isaac
who will coach only the most talented vocalists.
format features three stages of competition: the first begins with the blind audition, then the competition enters into a battle phase, and finally, the live performance. The show’s casting team is searching the country for the best singers to bring to the blind audition process. During the blind auditions, the decisions from the coaches are based solely on voice and not on looks ( little bit ). The coaches hear the contestants perform, but they don’t get to see them - thanks to rotating chairs. If a coach is impressed by a contestant’s voice, he/she pushes a button to select the contestant. At this point, the coach’s chair will swivel to face the contestant selected. If more than one coach selects the talent, the power shifts to the contestant, who may choose which coach they want to work with throughout the competition.

some pictures

Neat idea.
Hope this will work.

Heh, Go team Samus.

Great idea, really neat but i think you are a little optimistic about this idea

thank you for the optimistic response :slight_smile:

oh ya sign me up for sammmmmussss

Turn up your graphics, and practice your posing.

Samus looks like she has to pee or something

This look great, keep it up

Says the guy who made 10 low quality half-life source poses

He had his point.

go team droid

i realy love the concept and if you like i can help you.
the studio you made looks pretty profecional and the photoshop work looks good 2
can you sent me the savegame from this map and the photoshop file to: Jenniferrfalconer@hotmail.com
i will make it look more stunning if you want

and how are you gonna make it interactive ??

go team rochelle

thx for the savegame and photoshop files!