TheParsite, RPG

Hello,

Today we are introducing,
TheParasite, RPG.

It is an rpg gamemode were players hunt for food parts shit like that.
so lets say you have a worn out grenade a fuse a radio a old cell phone scrap metal and a battery,
you put them in the combiner 3000 which is in a few locations, Nexus, outlands, ect. in a few seconds a landmine will pop out and a cell phone to remote activate it and the phone also has a small menu, were you can set the people that can walk on it care free. also you can have a magnetic mine which requires a magnet and an old laptop you can then register the sensitivity, so it will explode when people have a knife or if they have an m4 you choose. You can make handier stuff such as GPS devices which you can trade with other people. You can also repair guns and upgrade them, you can also build guns Like the railway rifle dart gun imolater. You may also fix old technology like a ipod (which will play music) with a laptop.

Whats done?
Coding - 50%
Mapping - 0%
HUD - 0%

Do we need help?
Yes we require more mappers, Aswell as Coders but we don’t need any but it would be nice to have help.
We need someone to help us make A Heads Up Display.

The history.

Well I actually didn’t have a fucking clue when my clan members were blabbing to me in the morning. Apparently they came up with something in lightrp called parasite, I made a shitty darkrp edit to make them happy then I got to work.

People Who have helped.
Willia 27
The Maw
Me

Well The main storyline is that in 2010 in the City of Evocity a small team scientists came up with a cure for aids, The cure horribly mutated people into parasites when they first tested it something wasn’t right the person the tested it on became a monster he broke out of his cage and spread the infect 28 days later he went back into the science lab, and never emerged. You are a survivor infact flashlights are hard to find but you can use other light sources there are 3 main ones, Fire, Flares, Flashlights. Almost all the doors are locked so you start with lock pick but you don’t whack a door you see a little derma menu, and you have something similar to splinter cell.

How is this an RPG? It looks like a ‘make weapons to kill others with’ game.

You kill to level up you make weapons and level up. Then you get perks, and so on.

MM sounds fun i loved the last parsite gamemode

This isn’t “Parasite” This is TheParasite

What does this have to do with the word Parasite anyways? Sounds like a more structured build/dm RP game.

“Whats done?
Coding - 50%
Mapping - 0%
HUD - 0%”

Lets see some pictures please, even if its not fully functional.

Also, if this is based off DarkRP for whatever fucked up reason I will laugh my ass off.

Well The main storyline is that in 2010 in the City of Evocity a small team scientists came up with a cure for aids, The cure horribly mutated people into parasites when they first tested it something wasn’t right the person the tested it on became a monster he broke out of his cage and spread the infect 28 days later he went back into the science lab, and never emerged. You are a survivor infact flashlights are hard to find but you can use other light sources there are 3 main ones, Fire, Flares, Flashlights. Almost all the doors are locked so you start with lock pick but you don’t whack a door you see a little derma menu, and you have something similar to splinter cell.

Sure you can play the beta once the servers up and since my single-player is fucked up not now.
Fuck no Darkrp is a fucking mess, were using Bug-Base its a custom Base created by the maw it has the ability to save props, and load them when it starts, Say I go into construct i want a flipped truck in the gamemode, I Advance Duplicate it. Then I go into the Advance Duplicator Data get the co ordinates ect put it into the proper .txt file and there you go.

So you basically mashed Roleplay, I Am Legend, 28 Days Later, Splinter Cell, and just about every scifi movie ever made into one gamemode story which has nothing to do with the gameplay?

Come to think of it, Yea pretty much except zombies are slow and there out night and day, not so much Splinter Cell, I just meant to say lock-picking is more interactive then beating a door with a crowbar.

Still sounds like a fun idea if it is made well, but so far it sound like it has nothing to do with gameplay.

I know but in 28 weeks later you could travel at night or day I can’t remember, but it would be an unfair advantage for 20 zombies running faster than you and you have a handgun.

Are there zombies in this?

I thought you couldn’t use my base codes.

I thought you couldn’t code.

[editline]06:48AM[/editline]

<3

“TheParsite”. I lol’d.

On-topic: Sounds boring. Running around, picking up stuff, running back to some safehouse or something, getting some random things then blowing stuff up with it? Mindless, maybe. Fun? Probably not.

Me and will took a second look, and modded the shit out of it, thanks for the base.

ITT : LOL DIS R RPG,TAKE THIS BIG RIFLE AND KILL THOSE NUBZ WITH THE PISTOLS,OH YAH,WE EDITED SOMETHING A LIL TO MAKE IT L0L!.

…One of the reasons I’m not tracking this.