There's someone from NY (better if from Manhattan)?

š|œa,§Ò8[‰-ÁpšÒ˜LÎ=‘ŒrUm¶PŒÙµÃ:ú&•'+ÙJ]¦\“•P'«”i,•=âr |2hCä³1ùO1¦R„Üãêtb*µZu‰H~·†{U(xÎÕ(™âIþP£‡ð×Uiôw+*qn?hk¿4A±þ„±Q23¥º1Æ÷ó€ñ¹¢"¿å]¬Ãø5·úuuõ0†R$$ñùïx‚7Bþ0&ga’¤>ÆL(™êÉÆëÇÖ·c<Lj1;¹?Ee1þ®TkˆRý¿1ÙÑ(±dM×鐄gª3C¿—«uUµÚ}mv5÷Õûœ±÷¯];~úÌð1ãBº¸{ùz…„ºúvîŽûîžÇÕÉÙÎÅÍÙÉÃÍÚÕÅÅÙÞƒãêãçéåíáïåÑ-Ð/4ÀÇÇÛƒãËé6¸ßòca•o'*äoyü×Aœ÷œÇQ\^A•jîíÊrØÛUU×*+M1¾\Q~•²Âˆ1 7ÅøoÀ˜/~Åãªä¸d¸¼Xá<&‰+ù¬©4¦(Mâú£aÉiµFŒ‰MwKb£ÔjÁ;¥c]•L©ƒ4®ÁÃ$œé/R0ÎRhqä(5ã™ú‰Dú˜Ç+RB~e06|€FKÉ‹±P$Æ7DBh1\Ý<(ÿj½ ߶R«‡²ýF,ýT«ÿÚÔ:ý/16l4™mŒãý§DÍ{UZÈ0¾PR¶§¸pS~Þ¥ò²„j"ß®©a¶ñ«ê*˜ÄL©fw’yüÆ›ÚÆßÜT·|¨Èjcv*™œf’Ú®õžü_Ü‰˜bLŒ+ªTãt…Ò8[]ß6þOÒ˜ÙÆG“'bÒu̾ÆöŒ¡pâ¡¥2O.~ó-o㮽ƒ{sõä¸r8ŽN.ŽŽÎ.ζvNfV¶6ÎPõ
Àÿ¹8ùsÜÀ²“£=˜öòpwt°sp²up´±1ïèdeîãæìïãÖ3¸s•¯ƒƒC—Ãö>zðZ"Äñ\Xó°¢ü9 ®¬‚Rý€[s

I can’t get to the city right now, but I can offer some advice. Street lights vary by the neighborhood, but most are the generic grey steel overhanging ones you’ll see in Street View. For small details, try modeling the subway grates on the sidewalks. They’re just a basic steel lattice. Also, try the metal cellar doors that are everywhere in the city. The only way to access a buildings basement from the outside is through these doors on the sidewalk. Or perhaps the graffiti. Or maybe it’s trash day and the trash bags are piled up on the sidewalk. Don’t forget the parking signs. Hot dog stands, newspaper kiosks. All of this can be found online. I’ll see if I can get pictures though.

ÕÕW+«Æˆ’7À8Žz‰êcÌcJ5Ø_«ƒmÌ0&‹‚.Œ‹Ûx®L/–a™(ÕR•6S.¥Ó$ÆÄÌ¡Ò¸A))ñÑÐصž§P½“ŠÓ±ÈµÀ¢1dø/ Æ|^–DÆx¡Œ±PCóôjˆãtžAã‡IºT‚=ž¼#ùsêM«Õç‰%¯„R¤p«kƦJµÁ<f0(ÕLãøò¢›_óŽ=^Tº1ÿëѯHxVÃKà!µƒœ ‡¢… œ áŸÄœŒ§
ÀX¤&öá•cêíø~˜˜je7VªÙ#,ÚÄÒ?LwÊ¿#‡e¯•z«¤N©&.M’äø]Âz‡\‰¸TI4%òÖZ’ Øh°‰ÅŠàa“³¯iÔ¾ïôZý½7 ¿9Û·µµðBHÉÎÊÒ¾(;[a{Ž‹‹¿a'€ã’/ÇÝß‹êà ñöö}ëîéìàlgekÑɬ}kËŽfí[¶nþëo•›ÿaÖ¾•9Lhwû0/ÎЮ‡t íäß?4•Oˆ_Wo×.^.ÝlÍ|ìÚzÚµ p³õvö÷pæØÛ:r¬|œCB|úN ?ÿ™˜8«q„þ/‚ÆÀøZUÍÍòꛕÀµQ©ŽåñÆÐ¥!_”jO… jCiª›Ä˜]”&Ô%&ê0ÆÆdo•S¡éS«D•¥ãgüA}€ªðµäGÈìËY2MºFó^©‚s™aœ-UªÉE5(Õ¦e
SªacªM,’º%?J3±ÒÉû’ô.ü–¨åPKåx¼t•¹úÉ2¤½ÿ¥qbz
#Ùèè"Î-(Õ3R?æ‚ᴏŸáâú–_Y|ó[Þñ’o’
Ë7ç;Uœ—ÕÓêê×<!ñK›`L¤1Ńd܇^
Œ‘‚3•.劥FŒ‰‹•FP§±4f…¶ÜMoF7ƒ)ÆF~þ’0×øVÏlcSŒITž¦Óã$±¨LeÈdJ

Not to be petty, but just because I find it interesting, I’ve noticed buildings in NYC with a basement access through the sidewalk by means of a hatch door.
I have plenty of photos taken by me and friends around Manhattan but I don’t think they will provide much that Streetview cannot.

Make sure to model steam shafts though. The orange/white ones in the middle of the road over a steam pressure release that always fuck traffic up :v

t·¢¶s®$&CÝ*~ÃÜcøorÄ,'7÷àÀ DŒ|½Üý¼Ýü8Ν}9þ^nˆeyÛÛyZZ"¡ÒÓÖ"É[víÚY·liÝüW?óá¾®sºûnÒåôÌáwOº·|êÝeS.Íujê•ãú
Û=0hyW߉ö}¬:u±2÷·±äX™»Y›s,a’Ãé’64j›ö-,Úú»Ûvöqò¶éäÖqfO'Kd‰súL»÷QìÝêò뼚sUWËkn”W•¼ UMÀ#‹§³•1¼\cb¸RŒ‘fœPQØg“ÌØûÑ3. ã•5ÜiŒ1ÀÓ“Jw|š7†;eRéWĆ}ôEb10NÓèá©ÎRi2ª$ Ê›4cìÌSÕc¦LItZèÒtãÐH¤Êñ=ÔE‰ÅÈð# cfR kk‘ÎÇ}Ö×–¢<“'ø9eõj¢Qg¥3iœ”“Ó@ã+ßòP¥x¦¼bG>‘Æ)Õ|Hcø±yHÊ!1’V®H¶àâbae3ù›aO¶.†1KŽcò¶QˆÁ Ze iʽ±äãaÅ?cºÑÖ—ÆÔ6þ(‘ÀÅ…*¶T±”`L<[¤ð軚gؒو1Ý~4c¦ò±eÛ•H¹|•N O^°•Ïa¡¡]néíáêáê€dIWaeO;hÑ^.Ž®¶ÖÃ.–æ.ffЊ»º:ôå8à8Ìæìvz

Nowhere near it. I’m near Rochester, western NY, which I’m currently trying to map in Hammer, but not to scale, so I cannot be direct help.

&…úOi<· v#µ‰ÖRWøýºý…4®geC¢ 1ó¹°¶‹tdsnc<H1U<iRUÖ2)ú~ò21s‘•P¾“¨^Š•±¨Ï hjÇÀXNw \Ä|¡Œß¤hÑ cL–xU#ÌTÈËÃ+u˜ñs0f¢˜…šL1¦½¸Ò8!ÿ«ãÒâÓÔÅõ‚+BûSŒ™ULꊍY&g5ƒˆø((TÀðÿg7Ö–e+]rSÇҏDqÁN¸ýÆxüM¥…†14á"™å/‰h†0Hcã–ßxµýÆta}©u™€ÃóÔîÈ1cbW-·k{ö¾Ý;†õŸÝ«óÌþÝ–†÷½ºyÙëQ ç÷>;½3>&êÅ©]±û×Ýؾìèâ‰ÛÇ85ÚµõË®mX»wKêõSðH'ß:ñîö±´[Ç2n‡—ëÃÝS׏¦^Ú‡#)z+Äx"þ=½29ñôîÄS»ÞžØþ2zý³¨È'»VÇn\|fÒ°™>Î>fí\ÚC›Ù¶mŒáåB•+ÔÕº‹«Uÿ@×ñ}½¦Oë³óìž»ŸsVÖÀ6F–õ•r´›¯BÆÒ0€<*ebŒ/ž'’¿æWCR»‚ø¹¡uÓ+h¼¸ üÕôGêV…ÄêÚŒ`¶+Ř%ØѨ1õhA#3O!©&™yD©.Si!~sÕúɦF?½wJ%âO/

I’m from Westchester County . . . can’t really help :<