TheWalkingDeadGB/Roleplay/No KoS (Newly opened server)

Hello guys we are looking for new active players to join our server the rules are as followed…

*Play under Role play
*No kill on Sight
*You may PvP but under role play (example… give me your loot or ill kill you)
*You can attack bases while the owner is inside but under role play (example… hand over X amount or were going to break in and take it all)
*You may attack bases while they sleep
*You can defend your base from players but under role play (example… leave my land before I blow you away)
*Airdrops are full PvP so you go there at your own risk!

If this is your kind of thing then your more than welcome to join the server… only started last night so its pretty fresh!

Server name: TheWalkingDeadGB/Roleplay/No KoS

IP: 85.236.100.182:28815

How are you going to control this?
I bet everyone will go

• Give me your loot
  • No
  • Empties mag in his chest

You can’t really check if every single kill was roleplayingly legid, considering the amount of kills in rust.

The player saying give me your loot didnt kill on sight he tried to rob the player which is role playing as a bandit. yes its hard to control but were trying to stop kill on sight. talk before you shoot maybe i should of put (Fairplay) in the title…

If a player keeps getting reported for not role playing by different players then he will be warned then kicked/banned because this server is aimed for role playing…

you are right you cant check every kill but hopefully in time we will have a small community that will help police Role playing.

Thanks for your post!

Bump!